P&B Dead Pool 2014

Fuctifano

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main man Carman could be testing out my obit finding mad skilz in the near future...

A couple of Facebook updates from the weekend.

MERGENCY PRAYER NEEDED: I'm going through my second neutropenic stage after the second round of Melpholine (heavy chemo) Perperspective: This dose of chemo is 20 times greater than what I first had in September. There are 6 steps. 1+2 light chemo doses 10%, 3 weeks apart -but enough to wreck your system. It first mangles your soft cells that feed your Hair, sense of smell and taste, lining of stomach. That's why you see people lose thier hair right away. But when you get the heavy dose, the dose that wipes out the Cancer, you get really really sick. During that time I literally bring my quilt and pillows in the bathroom and set up shop by the John. I feel like Walter White in the Breaking Bad tv show. While Phil just sits next to making funny soft cat noises. I get too weak to even go back and forth from the bed. But there's nothing in my stomach so I just do violent dry heaves for hours. It wears you out so much your stomach feels like a huge black and blue mark. I try to drink water but my body rejects it - I can't eat more than a bite of food before I start dry heaving again. I'm a dishrag .I'm completely dehydrated, dropping 15 pounds in 3 days. By the time I get back to the bed I'll sleep for 15 -16 hours. Well the first dose wiped out the Myeloma cancer. There are no tests like PET, Blood and Bone biopsy, or EKG's or MRI where multiple myeloma shows up. But don't cheer yet. It's still in there and in a couple years it will come flooding back with an evil vengeance. So we are hoping after the Cancer that's there, but doesn't show up will also be gone too. And it's brutal -Right now I'm totally wiped out - stomach feels like a big huge bruise. Any bite of food I eat bubbles up in my stomach and the residue comes back into my mouth. So I walk around with a an empty soda bottle to spit in. I spit every 20-30 seconds for weeks. I'm shivering and can't control it. I'm at the hospital with all my heavy winter clothes on plus 4 blankets and I'm still shaking. My concern is if keep blowing my nose and coughing up junk like someone with a flu, in my state, the flu, a cold or a simple virus will kill me in a matter of days. So please, if you have any small desire to say a 1 minute prayer - God will hear it , I will feel it and I will let you know what happen's. But I'm still gonna make that tour in May. I spoke it into existence and God is faithful to honor my faith - but right now that tour seems like it's a million miles away and on someone else's calendar. I could really use a word right now. If it's 2-10 words I'll read it. Anything longer than that, I just don't have the mental focus and will have to skip it till later. So what's the one word or phrase you think I should be repeating over and over again. I desparaty need it, so who's got one tonight ?

and ooft

EMERGENCY UPDATE: I wish I had better news but for the first time though this whole journey. I'm worried - really worried. I mentioned before that if you get an infection during the neutropenic stage, with my immune system completely gone that it could be fatal. Well, I don't know how or where but I got an infection. They will be admitting me into the hospital for 24/7 care. I'll have a virus of some sort. I don't mean to be fatalistic but if for some reason I don't make it out of here, I want you all to know what great friends you've been to me and how much I've loved every minute of being on the stage ministering. This whole situation is making be cry. Thinking about never seeing you again. I hope things change but I can't even lift my head up, and the wheelchair me everywhere. Oh well, at least I got the record finished : ))

25,543 ''likes'' ffs :D, didn't have the heart to add mine.

That would be morbid and wrong...............

Edit,,,,,, I went back and ''liked'' the status :), need the points pop.gif

No puns from me, quite sad to see Pete Seeger go. Solo pick for Bold Rover gets 30 bonus on top of 31 base, reasonable return for January with 4 hits across the competition.

1 Just One Cornetto 74
2 forehead7 70
3 Bold Rover 61
4 Aberdeen Bud 40
4 Eye Valley 40
4 Gorilla 40
4 Invergowrie Arab 40
4 Leggy Blonde 40
4 Monkeyblair 40
4 Sheriff John Bunnell 40
4 Sooky 40
12 Dindeleux 35