Ian Watkins

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The children's foster parents will have been pre-screened by the judge and fully involved with this court case, they will have probably have been told not to inform them, but if they are to find out they will have to help them. Regarding Watkins, 35 years will take him to the wrong side of 70, I think he should be psychologically examined, if people can understand how he ticks, and why he done it, the data could help prevent other situations like this. Also had one mate tell me that he was sure that this case could be the catalyst that catches out other celebs who have been involved in such acts.

Why he done it? Drugs, money, no boundaries, opportunity and assistance.

Affluenza !?

I'm not excusing him, he obviously shares some charecteristics with other paedophiles but there seems to be a different, maybe even more worrying element to his behaviour. But I don't think he is typical.

Although it is probably just lack of opportunity that stops most others.

I'm not excusing him, he obviously shares some charecteristics with other paedophiles but there seems to be a different, maybe even more worrying element to his behaviour. But I don't think he is typical. Although it is probably just lack of opportunity that stops most others.

Sadly fathers are the people with the opportunity and do most of the abusing. But cheeringly that makes opportunistic, manipulative c**nts like Watkins relatively rare.

Watkins should be used to answer the big questions like 'what happens if you just eat crisps?'

He should be forced to listen to Partridge saying "who invented the skip?" every three seconds on repeat for the next 35 years

Archived