Ian Watkins

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spineshank155

Hating the band for what Ian did is like hating Germany for what Hitler did.

My favourite was:

VitinFH

Still love them to death. Ian fucked things up and he will pay for his crime, but I had great moments with this band and I can't be ungrateful about it. Planning on getting a lostprophets tattoo this year.

:lol:

Jesus - talk about defending the indefensible - here's an extract from one of the more deranged posts on that page:

...famous people are easy targets and trophy arrests for bent cops here in uk, there's a whole chain of command and corruption for every business, people so stupid with mob mentality, considering like i said before , young girls lined up for him

Aye, cos that baby was hanging about waiting for him after a gig gagging for its hole right enough.

pedo's arn't "born" that way, don't even get me started.. people need to learn the fundamental difference between "born" with characteristics and Inheriting through the environment in which the latter comes most things, you're NOT born a smoker, a druggie, fat, gay/bi/les/trans with piercings or tattoos or long hair, with long nails, with makeup, with botox etc etc they are lifestyle choices, you ARE born with a free, blank canvas for a mind in which will be filled with whatever the people and way of life is around you... you ARE born with things that are not in your control ie colour of skin, colour of eyes, type of face, shape of head etc etc etc, In the case of Watkins he "became" a pedophile through meth, fame and abuse of status, remember it was the mothers coming to HIM it was young girls going to HIM he just sat back and said ok choices are concious desicions i'm not being a "racist" or "bigot" as some tool might want to point out, im being a realist, knowing is half the battle

ahahahahahaahaha

Aye it's not his fault mothers brought children for him to rape

Also being gay is the same as growing your hair

Quality

JamesPhillips70 oh my days, the fun never ends

I'm definitely not in the mood for trolling i hate sarcasm etc I genuinely believe the impact of pedophilia is less when the person involved did a great deal of good things, for someone to be a pedo there are certainly worse things that could happen to a kid ie April Jones was killed, there's no way of playing it down but for example Jimmy Saville did a lot for charity and everyone loved him until the dirty secret got out, you take the good with the bad, it boggles the mind to see haters with double standards, its ok to kill , death is far worse than rape, the pain endured during rape is a spec of dust compared to dying , the bent coppers here in the UK let pakistani gangs commit child sodomy for 16 years in Rotherham but you won't hear about it, famous people are easy targets and trophy arrests for bent cops here in uk, there's a whole chain of command and corruption for every business, people so stupid with mob mentality, considering like i said before , young girls lined up for him

what a shambles :lol:

Archived