Irregular public funding.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, we all need to stop victimizing Rangers, as they have been punished enough.

e5032433.gif

:lol: Aye fair enough they have had enough :rolleyes: , but the problem appears to reside with the buns causing their own problems and I fear I do not need to add to their woes as they seem to be doing a rather good themselves. :lol:

:lol: Aye fair enough they have had enough :rolleyes: , but the problem appears to reside with the buns causing their own problems and I fear I do not need to add to their woes as they seem to be doing a rather good themselves. :lol:

Why not, you're a master at winding folk up, so go for the jugular.

I'm looking forward to the trouble you'd cause, just for the laughs I'll get watching youse all ripping at each other!

Why not, you're a master at winding folk up, so go for the jugular.

I'm looking forward to the trouble you'd cause, just for the laughs I'll get watching youse all ripping at each other!

Sounds fair enough :) , I'll see what I can get up to but they need to post pish first because baiting them is way too easy and the hunt is much more satisfying. :rolleyes:

Real Madrid and Barcelona are among seven Spanish clubs to be investigated by the European Commission (EC) over alleged irregular public funding. Fellow La Liga teams Osasuna, Athletic Bilbao, Valencia, Elche and second-tier Hercules are under investigation. Sporting clubs Real Madrid, Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao and Osasuna are accused of a corporate tax advantage of 5%.

Real are alleged to have sold training ground land to the City of Madrid at an over-inflated price of 22.7m euros.

I have been looking a the alleged irregular public funding of the above teams and the second best team in Glasgow ( Celtic) seem to be at it too with their friends at Glasgow City Council and the CO-OP.

I really do hope there hasn't been any financial doping from said team in the name of sporting integrity and all that.

Sounds like you're struggling to cope with your club dying

Visited Glasgow last week and my mate took us up to have a look a Parkhead. It must be costing millions for the country to do up the celtic surrounds. If the hoardings showing the proposed layout at Parkhead for the opening commonwealth games is right then they have really knocked it off. Are Celtic contributing anything? If not they have knocked it off at our expence.

The set up across the road is magnificent. They have the road works complete making easy access to the motorway. Of course they are also making a fortune for rent of ground and of course two cup finals.

Meantime things across the river are still pretty complicated although the new man in charge seems to be getting things in order.

Are Celtic contributing anything? If not they have knocked it off at our expence.

I don't know, and anyways why should they?

If a house in my stuff was looking run down or the road outside my property was badly needing repairs, I wouldn't put my hand in my pocket to help payfor it. You say "at our expense" as though Celtic don't contribute anything to Glasgow, especially through its taxes

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Glasgow last week and my mate took us up to have a look a Parkhead. It must be costing millions for the country to do up the celtic surrounds. If the hoardings showing the proposed layout at Parkhead for the opening commonwealth games is right then they have really knocked it off. Are Celtic contributing anything? If not they have knocked it off at our expence.

The set up across the road is magnificent. They have the road works complete making easy access to the motorway. Of course they are also making a fortune for rent of ground and of course two cup finals.

Meantime things across the river are still pretty complicated although the new man in charge seems to be getting things in order.

Celtic are paying for everything, what is happening just now is phase 1 of the redevelopment around Celtic Park that will end up with a new Museum, Superstore, Ticket Office and Restaurant being built on the site of the old school, it has nothing to do with the Commonwealth Games.

news_3675.jpg

So it ends up that rather than getting a great deal Celtic actually paid more than the independent valuation for the land at Lennoxtown :rolleyes: , would be hilarious if because of all the sevcovians crying over state aid fantasies Celtic ended up getting money back from the GGHB because we overpaid :lol: .

Thanks for proving state aid Enrico.

The remainder of the hospital site was designated for appropriate countryside uses, with East Dunbartonshire Council (EDC) against development in this area other than for the outlined “appropriate countryside” uses. This is defined as agriculture, agricultural development, rehabilitation of existing buildings, tourism and outdoor recreation.

Your training facility is clearly a training facility for professional athletes and letting a boys team train there once a week doesn't turn it into an outdoor recreation site.

Obvipously it isn't Celtic who are corrupt in this unless they paid some backhanders but it's definately state aid. The site should never have been allowed to be built.

Thanks for proving state aid Enrico.

Your training facility is clearly a training facility for professional athletes and letting a boys team train there once a week doesn't turn it into an outdoor recreation site.

Obvipously it isn't Celtic who are corrupt in this unless they paid some backhanders but it's definately state aid. The site should never have been allowed to be built.

Celtic don't let any boys teams train at Lennoxtown .... unlike other teams we don't have to because we didn't take any public money to help build it

no my problem is you can give out nicknames etc but cant take it back.on the time i have been.on this site i have received some abuse from the likes of magee, tim malloy and beetroot to name a few. however i have dished it out in equal measure without any mention of reporting anyone because I reliase it is harmless stuff on a football forum . you are just a hypocrit plain and simple hence my problem.

OI! Buggerlugs! I havent been on in months and yet you still refer to me as "the likes of"!!!

I musta got right under your skin? ha ha!

OI! Buggerlugs! I havent been on in months and yet you still refer to me as "the likes of"!!!

I musta got right under your skin? ha ha!

Welcome back Malloy :) , wurs yer wee guy dancing on a grave avatar ? :lol:

Archived