Irregular public funding.

You had better watch out FB, the QC will soon be trying to get you banned for mocking him.

^ ^ ^

Terrible trolling Benny you are just getting worse these days and the lies just get more astounding by the post :blink: .

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so your only back up is to lie. excellent stuff.

OH !, I see what's going on here ?, you have noticed if you harass me and post shite towards and about me you'll get positive rep from the resident Fhud Rangers supporters.

Well done you :) , not as stupid as you first come across as ;) .

OH !, I see what's going on here ?, you have noticed if you harass me and post shite towards and about me you'll get positive rep from the resident Fhud Rangers supporters.

Oh come on HBQC. Can we confine the 'rep' discussion to The Big Thread or do you want to troll the whole board with your Plastic fellow-travellers about how some fat *** had the temerity to give you a Helen?

Precious indeed.

couldnt give a f**k abput greenies because unlike you my life dosent revolve around a football forum . plus if anythinng it seems like you are desperately plucking out topics to cover up that i am right and change subject to stop you making an arse of yourself.the fact is you like to make up nicknames but cant take it when one is given to you without having a wee tantrum. you are a laughing stock of a person.haha

^ ^ ^

Terrible trolling Benny you are just getting worse these days and the lies just get more astounding by the post :blink: .

The posts are there for all to see, only a right scumbag would go out of his way to try and get someone banned.

The posts are there for all to see, only a right scumbag would go out of his way to try and get someone banned.

If you would be so kind and find said posts and then copy n paste them into your reply to this then I would be awfy appreciative Benny :) .

Lying scumbag that you are :angry: .

Don't even bother with Tedi's resignation bet because you'll end up making him look a fool again for making one in the first place ! on the internet ! on a football forum ! over fcuk all basically !. And I did also wind him up about it by keeping it going because he went into a meltdown every time I did :D .

couldnt give a f**k abput greenies because unlike you my life dosent revolve around a football forum . plus if anythinng it seems like you are desperately plucking out topics to cover up that i am right and change subject to stop you making an arse of yourself.the fact is you like to make up nicknames but cant take it when one is given to you without having a wee tantrum. you are a laughing stock of a person.haha

Yer plan didn't work :( , no greenies you'll need to insult me more at a personal level and you'll get them :) .

This

His brown nosing the mods on the alias thread is amongst the cringy stuff I have ever witnessed on this forum, truly tragic stuff.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/206350-aliases-of-banned-posters/?p=8102261

And your point is ?. Chris has been banned so many times it has now become a game of which account he will return as to have him banned. Seeing as he is desperate enough to create new accounts instead of just pissing off !, for good as well.

Kinky & No8 aren't slow or shy to have a go at him either and to tell him to piss off as well, so what exactly is your point posting a link where everyone on P&B has probably already seen it in the first instance ?. Chris is a fowl mouthed bigot and deserves to be banned at will.

Petty point scoring and scraping the barrel at it's finest from P&B's two resident fhud Clone Rangers supporters who have meltdowns on a regular basis as well as compulsive liars and rep constant abuse offenders with non posting rep giving fhud aliases :1eye .

And he had the cheek to deny it too.

I do not and did not deny pointing out AWRA's latest alias account and why should I when I have actively posted in the "aliases of banned posters" like many others for all to see you idiot.

What you actually suggested in you original OP is that I was trying to get other P&Bers banned like "forever_blue" and not a serial multiple creating fud like AWRA who deserves to be banned permanently.

You had better watch out FB, the QC will soon be trying to get you banned for mocking him.

There's your post above showing what a fool you can be for all to see implying that I will report FB to try and ban him.

I have never ever messaged a mod to have an active legitimate account deleted ever. I have reported many many of yours & Tedi's multi rep giving aliases though. :)

This

His brown nosing the mods on the alias thread is amongst the cringy stuff I have ever witnessed on this forum, truly tragic stuff.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/206350-aliases-of-banned-posters/?p=8102261

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The crying about people giving him negative reps and Rangers fans giving each other positive reps is one of the funniest yet saddest thing I've seen on the internet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The crying about people giving him negative reps and Rangers fans giving each other positive reps is one of the funniest yet saddest thing I've seen on the internet.

You mean this one were I posted a laughing smiley at the level you idiots will go to give out more red dots ?, truly sad and pathetic that the Ragers fans will create rep giving fhud aliases just to give me as many red dots as possible. :1eye A badge of honour from you fhuds that I get so far up your nostrils you'll go to any lengths possible to be fannies.

Keithgy !, there has been a swarm of aliases plaguing P&B but the worst ones appear to be created for one purpose only !. Non posting rep giving aliases mainly in the Rangers forum that's only function is to abuse the rep system and here are some that I have found :blink: .

Huduyu ? http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/user/51117-huduyu/?tab=reputation&app_tab=forums&type=given&st=15

Furryboots ? http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/user/49862-furryboots/?tab=reputation&app_tab=forums&type=given

oysterious ? http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/user/51510-oysterious/?tab=reputation&app_tab=forums&type=given

It appears these non posting aliases really like the Sevconian's and hate everyone else as their rep given shows :lol: .

Is there some way for Div to block hidden IP's from logging in so the durty bassas can't hide their sorry pathetic asses when they are being complete w*ankers and destroying posters reps whilst helping out their friends reps ?. There has to be some way of outing the serial offenders who try to hide their IP addresses so they can be dickheads.

Like I said tragic you and your buddies have to lower yourselves to such a level that creating fhud aliases passes for being intelligent. Now where in the above post does it suggest I was crying ?, I was helping rid P&B of yer pals fhud aliases to piss them off when they get deleted so they have to create more and more and more till they get bored :) .

I do not and did not deny pointing out AWRA's latest alias account and why should I when I have actively posted in the "aliases of banned posters" like many others for all to see you idiot.

What you actually suggested in you original OP is that I was trying to get other P&Bers banned like "forever_blue" and not a serial multiple creating fud like AWRA who deserves to be banned permanently.

There's your post above showing what a fool you can be for all to see implying that I will report FB to try and ban him.

I have never ever messaged a mod to have an active legitimate account deleted ever. I have reported many many of yours & Tedi's multi rep giving aliases though. :)

you certainly threatened to report me a few.months back when i gave you a nickname during an arguement between me and you and beetroot hb.

you certainly threatened to report me a few.months back when i gave you a nickname during an arguement between me and you and beetroot hb.

Yes I did if you did not stop calling me what you did. I fucking resented the accusation and made me livid. Like I said I don't mind being called names and getting the pish ripped out of me but being accused of something I am not is well over the line.

Here we have is Tedi & Bennett here singling me out as actively trying to get posters banned although I have admitted in the "Alias of banned posters" thread to outing the mental patient "AWRA/Chris,BP & many others he got regularly banned on P&B. I appear to be the only one outing this Rangers fhud ?.

This

And he had the cheek to deny it too.

The QC is proud of the fact that he reports Rangers fans to admin - attempting to get them banned, just proves that he can't take back what he dishes out.

So it is just me who has outed AWRA ? or do these P&Bers below including the MOD Keighgy deserve your accusations as well for actively making sure AWRA is banned permanently. This wouldn't be the first time you have had a run in with Keithgy for making a tool out of yourself Benny.

Archived