Irregular public funding.

Below are some of the P&Bers who made sure AWRA's latest incarnation got banned. Do you wish me to include them into this stupid "Hellbhoy is only wanting Rangers supporters to get banned" ?.

Fucking tools the pair of you and don't these P&Bers make your argument look stupid now ?. :1eye

Would you like to accuse Keithgy of the same accusation you have accused me with ?.

AWRA/~British Patriot~ is now posting under: ~Revolutionary~

He did a good job trying to deny/mask it but he has been rumbled by several posters. I think the use of ~ might have been the give away!!!

Sons of Struth is AWRA for the millionth time. He's becoming the new Magee.

As is The Ibrox Preacher.

When is Ibrox Preacher getting banned? AWRA again.

Sorted

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone is feeling picked on, such a shame, must make an effort to stop.

Aw and you don't feel persecuted by a mythical get along PM gang :1eye , made a cnut of me by singling me out trying to get AWRA banned there didn't we Thicki when most of P&B are actively outing the sad cnut.

You should log off and stick to finger painting or picking your runny nose and eating the groggers.

And your point is ?. Chris has been banned so many times it has now become a game of which account he will return as to have him banned. Seeing as he is desperate enough to create new accounts instead of just pissing off !, for good as well.

Kinky & No8 aren't slow or shy to have a go at him either and to tell him to piss off as well, so what exactly is your point posting a link where everyone on P&B has probably already seen it in the first instance ?. Chris is a fowl mouthed bigot and deserves to be banned at will.

Petty point scoring and scraping the barrel at it's finest from P&B's two resident fhud Clone Rangers supporters who have meltdowns on a regular basis as well as compulsive liars and rep constant abuse offenders with non posting rep giving fhud aliases :1eye .

So by those standards you'll be going on a crusade against Dhenbhoy?

After all, you didn't just post a big lie to make yourself look better and try to pretend your attempts to get others banned are for moral reasons and not because they're Rangers fans, did you?

So by those standards you'll be going on a crusade against Dhenbhoy?

After all, you didn't just post a big lie to make yourself look better and try to pretend your attempts to get others banned are for moral reasons and not because they're Rangers fans, did you?

^ ^ ^

Sad & pathetic.

Ffs as if trying to get people banned wasn't bad enough, it's now a case of "stop criticising me or i'm telling a mod" lol

The QC clearly has no self respect....

I was going to post "Oh the irony" but that won't even cover a minuscule of the embarrassment of what you just posted there Becky. You really do live in a dream world don't you ?, Benny's wee lal la land :1eye .

^ ^ ^

Sad & pathetic.

Yes, pretending you are on some sort of moral crusade against banned members and false accounts is clearly sad and pathetic when you only go after those of rangers fans and even go so far as supporting celtic fans in threads where they got caught doing the things you are pretending to crusade against.

Really sad. Really pathetic.

Yes I did if you did not stop calling me what you did. I fucking resented the accusation and made me livid. Like I said I don't mind being called names and getting the pish ripped out of me but being accused of something I am not is well over the line.

naw you cant take a joke mate plain and simple. can dish out but cant take it back. hence the reason i have a problem with you really. a hypocritical tube.

Yes, pretending you are on some sort of moral crusade against banned members and false accounts is clearly sad and pathetic when you only go after those of rangers fans and even go so far as supporting celtic fans in threads where they got caught doing the things you are pretending to crusade against.

Really sad. Really pathetic.

Really ? :lol: , says the fanny who defends two of P&B's worst offenders of creating fhud aliases and regularly make complete cnuts out of themselves telling fibs, making up stories and outright blatant stupidity. :1eye

Stick to what you do best Jockstrap !, fcuk all basically :1eye .

naw you cant take a joke mate plain and simple. can dish out but cant take it back. hence the reason i have a problem with you really. a hypocritical tube.

Let's work this out methodically will we !, I support Celtic and you support the newest club in Scotland and have decided to harass me because your old club died and will defend the total fannies who support the same new club as you because I regularly rip the piss right out of them.

Fcuk off ya loser :1eye

Let's work this out methodically will we !, I support Celtic and you support the newest club in Scotland and have decided to harass me because your old club died and will defend the total fannies who support the same new club as you because I regularly rip the piss right out of them.

Fcuk off ya loser :1eye

no my problem is you can give out nicknames etc but cant take it back.on the time i have been.on this site i have received some abuse from the likes of magee, tim malloy and beetroot to name a few. however i have dished it out in equal measure without any mention of reporting anyone because I reliase it is harmless stuff on a football forum . you are just a hypocrit plain and simple hence my problem.

Oh..Just possibly, I thought the thread was about irregular public funding, but you and your wee gang have made it all about the QC..obsessed by the Hellbhoy.

The only 'gang' on here i believe is the PM gang.

don't judge me by your standards.

Really?

This was the first input on this thread by Hellish, It had absolutely f**k all to do with the thread subject, expect you will be pulling him up for this then?

First input on the thread about the OP who created this ridiculous thread getting banned,

the irony in posting pish like that when his old club has the title of being the biggest and most corrupt cheats that Scottish football has seen or ever will be !, in my lifetime for sure

^ ^ ^

I'm certain there is content in my first input you fhud that is pertinent to the thread and is my contribution to the OP's deluded accusation of Celtic's irregular supposedly dodgy finances !, posting pish.

First input on the thread about the OP who created this ridiculous thread getting banned,

^ ^ ^

I'm certain there is content in my first input you fhud that is pertinent to the thread and is my contribution to the OP's deluded accusation of Celtic's irregular supposedly dodgy finances !, posting pish.

Nae smiley faces!

Archived