Irregular public funding.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost certainly nothing to worry about. However, if it's shown that GCC undercharged you for the assets then CFC will be sent a bill.

I'd prefer this thread to be in the GN forum. Putting it here makes it subject to the usual TFT pish. In GN it'd get scrutiny from the resident Glaswegians.

That is about the crux of it The_.

So now you're accusing me of being someone else? Fs, the paranoia is something else on here. I've been on a few paranoid forums before but this one takes the piss.

P&B doesn't even come close to anywhere near what the Rangers forums have in levels of paranoia and seethe, the amount of Rangers aliases we have had to endure over the past year truly shows how bad you Rangers can be.

You are a dick plain and simple and no smilies to enhance how much of a dick you show yourself up to be.

P&B doesn't even come close to anywhere near what the Rangers forums have in levels of paranoia

It does and it's worse. Nothing. Just nothing reaches the level of obsession that you and WRK have not only achieved but sustained over the past year.

I take my bowler hat off to the pair of you. Never in football forum history has so much been said by so few about so little.

P&B doesn't even come close to anywhere near what the Rangers forums have in levels of paranoia and seethe, the amount of Rangers aliases we have had to endure over the past year truly shows how bad you Rangers can be.

You are a dick plain and simple and no smilies to enhance how much of a dick you show yourself up to be.

You jump from one thing to another. I want you to keep up this alias thing though. That's two people you have

accused me of being. You're just a shit stirrer.

Did I say Rangers forums? I've been on mixed football forums before, I've even been on non football forums. So I know the script. You're just an idiot of the highest order.

You jump from one thing to another. I want you to keep up this alias thing though. That's two people you have

accused me of being. You're just a shit stirrer.

Did I say Rangers forums? I've been on mixed football forums before, I've even been on non football forums. So I know the script. You're just an idiot of the highest order.

^ ^ ^ Seething and hurting badly :lol: .

It does and it's worse. Nothing. Just nothing reaches the level of obsession that you and WRK have not only achieved but sustained over the past year.

I take my bowler hat off to the pair of you. Never in football forum history has so much been said by so few about so little.

Rangers fans you say ?

Seething and hurting badly? You have just accused me of being two other posters within an hour. You must have dementia or something or you're just that mental.

The latter.

Rangers fans you say ?

Nope. I didn't. However, I did pick you and WRK out for special treatment. This was wrong. A fair-few plastics/diddies can join you in the 'obsessed' pre-school and you two can arm-wrestle over which is milk-monitor.

Seething and hurting badly? You have just accused me of being two other posters within an hour. You must have dementia or something or you're just that mental.

I have also pointed on several occasions where you have fucked up and contradicted your own posts, to which you must either be AWRA or Tedi ?. The facts speak for themselves you idiot.

I have also pointed on several occasions where you have fucked up and contradicted your own posts, to which you must either be AWRA or Tedi ?. The facts speak for themselves you idiot.

What facts? What contradictions? Please, go to the site owner or a moderator and find out if I'm either of those posters. You have issues.

Nope. I didn't. However, I did pick you and WRK out for special treatment. This was wrong. A fair-few plastics/diddies can join you in the 'obsessed' pre-school and you two can arm-wrestle over which is milk-monitor.

So you admit to being a cnut by outing me & WRK as to what you perceive as trouble makers ?, let's disregard the fucknugget Rangers fans who have joined only to cause as much carnage as they can get away with before they are banned only to come back again.

I think you'll find Tedi caused all his own problems with his own stupidity and singled himself out for abuse and Bennett well is just Benny and only posts to WUM and gets what Benny deserves.

If you feel I have cause to have a stick up your arse about me then that's your problem, because I am open for a truthful debate on any issue. Where as you just want people to parrot out what you constitute as being the same club and to hell what anyone else has as an opinion that disagrees with your deluded hypothesis.

This particular thread created by a Rangers supporter by the way reeks of pure desperation, it is a thread obsessed to the point that the only conclusion is that the OP cares more about Celtic's demise than his own club being run well.

Have a nice day Kinky :) .

Archived