Irregular public funding.

Dermott Desmond is a tax dodger...Your manager is a Tax dodger among many other things. You play by the rules? When you getting back from Japan? You cancelled a game because you knew you would be humped as your team was in disarray because a player who you hounded after he left parkhead tragically died...funny when the team was flying you never cancelled anything when club 'legend' Tommy Burns died.

I would rather die with our History than have to live with yours.

And with that i will say goodbye

You're joking, right ?

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe this blogger should look closer to home. In 1991 rangers received £2m from the government to redevelop ibrox.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/fans-unhappy-in-cramped-blue-heaven-1.807194

I'm not sure if a grant from a government backed trust set up to assist football clubs renovate their stadiums and alleged dodgy land deals between a football club and local government bodies are analagous. In fact, this is a laughable piece of whitabootery. Even for this part of the website. Chapeau!

An idiot defending another idiot !, truly a priceless idiotic attempt at whataboutery Jockstrap :1eye , away ye go and bile yer napper ^_^ .

SOunds like someone doesn't know what whataboutery means and just uses the phrase randomly to try and deflect.

:eek: .

Thank fook he got banned :) , the irony in posting pish like that when his old club has the title of being the biggest and most corrupt cheats that Scottish football has seen or ever will be !, in my lifetime for sure :lol: .

remind me again what rangers were found guilty of

simple bullet points will be fine thank you

I'm not sure if a grant from a government backed trust set up to assist football clubs renovate their stadiums and alleged dodgy land deals between a football club and local government bodies are analagous. In fact, this is a laughable piece of whitabootery. Even for this part of the website. Chapeau!

Its state aid, the real question is where the money went as it wasn't used to upgrade the stadium.

remind me again what rangers were found guilty of

simple bullet points will be fine thank you

In the LNS SPL commission report they were found guilty of systematically breaching and breaking both association's rules for over a decade by not disclosing the side letters & loans and got a whopping huge £250K fine for doing it :) .

eta, aKa CHEATING :thumbsdown .

Quick question, did the land Lennoxtown built on belong to Glasgow City Council?

As far as I'm aware it's outside the city boundary

Lennoxtown falls under East Dunbartonshire Council not Glasgow City Council, this doesn't actually matter anyway because Celtic didn't purchase it from any council they bought it from Greater Glasgow Health Board.

Lennoxtown falls under East Dunbartonshire Council not Glasgow City Council, this doesn't actually matter anyway because Celtic didn't purchase it from any council they bought it from Greater Glasgow Health Board.

Another board Lawwell controls?

Nice work Peter. ;)

Another board Lawwell controls?

Nice work Peter. ;)

Have not seen the allegation against GGHB, part of the reason the Sevcovians say the deal to buy Lennoxtown was underhand is because the CEO of GGHB at the time has the same surname as two former Celtic players. yes that seriously is part of their evidence of dodgy dealings by Celtic.

Andy impartial Muirhead is on the case lol, he's requested information on any dealings Rangers have ever had since 1972 in the ultimate case of whataboutery.

Where abouts on Andy's (scotzine) site does it say he is looking for info on the cheats since 1972 ?

As far as i can see he has done some digging on this allegation and ripped it to pieces.

Maybe the zombies should get the basic facts right before making a complaint :lol:

http://www.scotzine.com/2014/01/european-commission-looking-into-allegations-of-state-aid-in-favour-of-celtic-fc/

Despite claims on one Rangers supporters website, Celtic did not purchase the land that their Lennoxtown training ground now resides on. Celtic did purchase the land for £493,000 exclusive of VAT [despite the Rangers site claiming £497,000] but not from Glasgow City Council, the Parkhead side purchased the land from the Greater Glasgow Health Board. All business dealings by the Greater Glasgow Health Board are audited by the Auditor General of Scotland and not Glasgow City Council nor East Dunbartonshire Council, which is where the Lennoxtown land resides within.

His reply to a zombie who just cant get it :lol:

John all documents obtained from GCC are in the public domain for all to see – sadly some individuals failed to do just that and failed to get basic facts correct inc who sold the land to Celtic and for how much. The Footballtaxhavens website stated a ball park figure in terms of valuation of land at Lennoxtown – basing it on residential land prices and NOT on green belt land with no planning permission for housing development. Therefore land is not worth what he/she was quoting at around £30 million. Also this so-called independent blogger also claims that the person who signed off the land to Celtic was in fact a Celtic supporter because there were two former Celts with his same surname. Just to state a fact – there was a Tommy Muirhead who played for Rangers – does that make me a Rangers supporter?

I never published anything documentation or claims by RTC blogger – I never pre-judged the club either. I reported the news and statements published by club etc. However, it seems those same Rangers fans who attacked Celtic fans for claiming they were guilty before anything started in the way of a court case are just as guilty now as they are doing the same with Celtic over allegations made clearly by Rangers fans to the European Commission.

Lennoxtown was sold by the Greater Glasgow Health Board not by GCC Lennoxtown also falls under East Dunbartonshire Council – at the time of the sale run by the Lib Dems and not so-called Labour party Celtic supporting counsellors. All sales of land from Celtic to GCC as per council documents was valued independently by James Barr, Chartered Surveyors. While all land bought by Celtic was valued by the district valuer, who answers to the UK government body the VOA and not a city council.

Not one sided facts as you called them John – clear as day facts which football tax haven AND the Rangers Standard failed to mention or claimed they were all in cahoots with no proof at all.

Next time do the research yourself rather than reading one blog on the matter. If that same blog told you the world was flat would you believe it? Or would you go out and ask others?

Who owns the title deeds by the way ?

So, Peter Lawwell now runs

Celtic (as some sort of dictator)

SFA

SPL/SPFL

Strathclyde Police/Police Scotland

HMRC

Harper McLeod (https://www.facebook.com/TheBlueKnightsRFC/posts/448646058490165)

Scottish Labour Party

Scottish Government

Glasgow City Council

Greater Glasgow Health Board

Have I missed any out?

You have to admit, it's pretty impressive one man has so much power.

Archived