Irregular public funding.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BBCDouglasF Euro commission confirms it's looking at claims Celtic FC got government support through land deals that could break EU rules on state aid

And all those claims come from where ?, sad hurting former Rangers fans wanting so badly to see Celtic getting toppled down to their level :1eye .

edit fur Kinky picking out bad spelling and grammatical errors :rolleyes: .

I want Celtic to die? Lol

I think Celtic's politically low interest loan should be called in. There should also be an investigation into GCC, you will find they're all linked together.

As a regular share trader I never got much past your comment....

My point in highlighting shares is that business ( AIM in particular ) is corrupt as f**k

The question isn't Why wouldn't Celtic take advantage of a low interest loan - but who and why would anyone offer a low cost loan ?

Pish! Pathetic, deflectionary pish even.

My gut feeling is that Celtic/GCC will have nothing to answer here but prima facia evidence does suggest that it's ok to put it up to scrutiny.

What doesn't help is you trying to shoe-horn our fiscal shortcomings into the same category.

:eek:

As a regular share trader I never got much past your comment....

My point in highlighting shares is that business ( AIM in particular ) is corrupt as f**k

The question isn't Why wouldn't Celtic take advantage of a low interest loan - but who and why would anyone offer a low cost loan ?

His main point is that Celtic are profiting out of all this to field far better players than they should to put ra mighty Clone Rangers at a disadvantage :lol: .

I didn't say that at all Hellbhoy. Is this what you think of Celtic's politcally low interest loans? Trying to have an advantage over us?

Seriously you are a complete fucking zoomer of the highest calibre and isn't the first time you've made a huge gigantic fud of yourself on P&B :1eye .

I've seen a lot on this too.

The Scottish Government in 2006, allowed the transfer of a £30+ Million 19.53 hectare property nearGlasgow, at Lennoxtown, for the heavily discounted (1/60th of the valuation) price of £497,000 to be transferred to Celtic FC for their training facility via the signature of one person, the CEO of Greater Glasgow Health Board. Every attempt was made to keep their ‘valuation’ below the £500,000 limit including not allowing VAT to allow this subversion of accountability.http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/lennoxtown-sale-approved-solely-by-tom-divers-ceo-greater-glasgow-health-board/

Similarly Glasgow City Council in 2007, for the miserly sum of £675,000 sold 5.33 hectares of land located near their stadium to Celtic which immediately became on the same date of sale, security for a low interest loan facility from the Co-operative Bank. Westhorn using Glasgow City Council‘s method of valuing estimates the land, using Govt. DVS resources, between £5-10 Million. The Lennoxtownvaluation of £30+ Million was also calculated using the same method:http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2013/12/26/lennoxtown-worth-over-30-million-westhorn-between-5-10-million/

It will be demonstrated below that this is State Aid. We know, like the cheap loans from the failing Co-Operative Bank, this is a corruption of fairness in sporting competition since no other Scottish club has been afforded cheap assets thus saving funds for more playing staff. Celtic also compete in theUEFA Champions League which is attempting to level the playing field by introducing Financial Fair Play(FFP) so it should interest UEFA. Unfortunately Celtic have a conflict of interest since their Chairman of the board in 2006 when the cheap subsidised Lennoxtown transaction was approved by the board is none other than Brian Quinn who sits on the FFP committee evaluating clubs. Therefore theFFP path is compromised as is UEFA and should be set aside for the moment and the EU State Aidcase pursued. Also better to be independent of UEFA whose efforts in investigating itself have proven poorand not transparent, like certain football authorities in Scotland.

Like the Lennoxtown and Westhorn land being transferred to Celtic undervalued to the extent of £35-40 Million there are two related cases of football teams receiving benefits through land deals withpublic authorities before the EU Competition Commissioners.

Now away you go and go and eat some crayons or do some finger painting to which appears to be around your level of intelligence :) .

Seriously you are a complete fucking zoomer of the highest calibre and isn't the first time you've made a huge gigantic fud of yourself on P&B :1eye .

Now away you go and go and eat some crayons or do some finger painting to which appears to be around your level of intelligence :) .

You're taking this well. The seethe levels are hilarious.

Use more emoticons to cover up your anger.

Well it's far better than looking stupid and thick Benny :) .

Aye i can see how you would want people to think you were clever and witty, a pity no one falls for it lol

Celtic fans have been putting in complaints about Rangers for the past two years over our situation.

They've been complaining about us for decades.

Time to play them at their own game,

Rangers fans really are desperate to see celtic fail.

I don't think most of us give a f**k about Celtic winning or failing. Most of us are indifferent to your club's demise or survival. This is what marks us out from your own set of fans for whom Rangers's continuation matters more then issues relating to their own team.

I said it before but it's worth repeating:

My gut feeling is that Celtic/GCC will have nothing to answer here but prima facia evidence does suggest that it's ok to put it up to scrutiny.

I don't see why you or any Tim would have a problem with this.

His main point is that Celtic are profiting out of all this to field far better players than they should to put ra mighty Clone Rangers at a disadvantage :lol: .

Hellbhoy - Yes mate - but why is that Celtic's fault for letting it happen ?

No one liked them - they didn't care ( :( )

everybody loves us ? Why do they care ?

what's to worry about?

Almost certainly nothing to worry about. However, if it's shown that GCC undercharged you for the assets then CFC will be sent a bill.

I'd prefer this thread to be in the GN forum. Putting it here makes it subject to the usual TFT pish. In GN it'd get scrutiny from the resident Glaswegians.

Hellbhoy - Yes mate - but why is that Celtic's fault for letting it happen ?

No one liked them - they didn't care ( :( )

everybody loves us ? Why do they care ?

Everybody loves Celtic? Ask the people of London, ask the people of Amsterdam, ask the people of Dundee. I could go on.

Alias on alias pish. Get thee both to a nunnery.

Archived