Irregular public funding.

So, Peter Lawwell now runs

Celtic (as some sort of dictator)

SFA

SPL/SPFL

Strathclyde Police/Police Scotland

HMRC

Harper McLeod (https://www.facebook.com/TheBlueKnightsRFC/posts/448646058490165)

Scottish Labour Party

Scottish Government

Glasgow City Council

Greater Glasgow Health Board

Have I missed any out?

You have to admit, it's pretty impressive one man has so much power.

You missed out East Dumbartonshire Council, BBC Scotland, the scottish tabloid press.

He conducts all his business in abandonded warehouses like Stringer Bell, there won't be any phone records as he uses burners.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Peter Lawwell now runs

Celtic (as some sort of dictator)

SFA

SPL/SPFL

Strathclyde Police/Police Scotland

HMRC

Harper McLeod (https://www.facebook.com/TheBlueKnightsRFC/posts/448646058490165)

Scottish Labour Party

Scottish Government

Glasgow City Council

Greater Glasgow Health Board

Have I missed any out?

You have to admit, it's pretty impressive one man has so much power.

The Clone Rangers boardroom by a proxy of secret shares :) .

Whats all this about folks?

Listen bhoys and fans of sevco, Peter & Neil are very good friends of mine

I also enjoy the glorious atmosphere created within the walls of Paradise and enjoy lots of freebies as i done the mighty TIC many a turn over the years and will continue to do so ;)

HH Peter & Neil if you are reading this and will catch up soon

Got to go for the moment as thats the new industrial paper shredder arrived

MON THE HOOPS :thumsup2

Where abouts on Andy's (scotzine) site does it say he is looking for info on the cheats since 1972 ?

As far as i can see he has done some digging on this allegation and ripped it to pieces.

Maybe the zombies should get the basic facts right before making a complaint :lol:

http://www.scotzine.com/2014/01/european-commission-looking-into-allegations-of-state-aid-in-favour-of-celtic-fc/

His reply to a zombie who just cant get it :lol:

Who owns the title deeds by the way ?

A typo on my part sorry, it was 1872 and it was on twitter.

• 2 weeks later...

^ ^ ^

There's the joke right there forever_glue.

now hb we know you dont like being called nicknames do you? after your wee diva fit last time. it still has me in stitches haha

( awaits hellboy to reply with some rangers have him in stitches reply or along those lines because he is easier to read tham a dr seuss book)

now hb we know you dont like being called nicknames do you? after your wee diva fit last time. it still has me in stitches haha

( awaits hellboy to reply with some rangers have him in stitches reply or along those lines because he is easier to read tham a dr seuss book)

Are you attempting some sort of humour there ?, before you attempt to indulge in some education from a Dr Zuess book it is wise to have a grasp of the English language first ie, Spelling would be a start and the non use of the NED fone txt dictionary would be very much appreciated :) .

Then I may take you seriously.

Are you attempting some sort of humour there ?, before you attempt to indulge in some education from a Dr Zuess book it is wise to have a grasp of the English language first ie, Spelling would be a start and the non use of the NED fone txt dictionary would be very much appreciated :) .

Then I may take you seriously.

completely ignoring my fact that you are a hypocritical wankstain on society who can dish out nicknames but when one got handed out to you had a fit like a wee teenage lassie. what a laugh you are

completely ignoring my fact that you are a hypocritical wankstain on society who can dish out nicknames but when one got handed out to you had a fit like a wee teenage lassie. what a laugh you are

^ ^ ^

Not serious enough there FB, and stop taking fibbing lessons from Tedi you'll only lower your intelligence to his level.

Archived