Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Wasn’t that. Jeffrey tambor and scott pilgrim, plus others. Curb was pretty good but i've got it in my head as older than  the last 20 years. Then i am becoming befuddled. 

It was brilliant 20 years ago. 

UChqLt.gif

18 hours ago, coprolite said:

Wasn’t that. Jeffrey tambor and scott pilgrim, plus others. Curb was pretty good but i've got it in my head as older than  the last 20 years. Then i am becoming befuddled. 

Arrested Development. Keep trying to get into it but it's just not gripping me. Will try again though as hear it's really good. 

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Much to my surprise I’ve pretty much binge watched Young Sheldon with the bairn over the past couple of weeks and enjoyed it.

f**k watching The Big Bang Theory though, bunch of nerd c***s.

MeMaw was the receptionist in Ghostbusters.

The World at War (UK TV Play).

Yeah, I've got the DVD box set but who watches DVDs anymore?

50 years on and it's still a landmark documentary series. That so much of the war was filmed is astonishing and the editing is phenomenal.

Larry's narration is also no bad. 

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

50 years on and it's still a landmark documentary series. That so much of the war was filmed is astonishing and the editing is phenomenal.

On episode 2. Determined that this time i'll watch it all, in order.  I think i've seen all the episodes. 

Recording and documenting all those first hand accounts so accessibly in one place was a really great achievement. 

18 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Watching this got me to make the "best ever documentary" thread. Don't think this has ever been beaten. 

16 minutes ago, highlandmac said:

Try "the great war",epic series filmed on the sixties when plenty veterans were still alive

Seconded. Fabulous series and as you say the veterans they interviewed were only in their sixties so still quite sprightly and mentally alert.