Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Just now, The Naitch said:

Seems James did realise about the £3k.

For all that they were bitching about those taking temptations they only went home with 2/3k more than the rest. Not worth the hassle and stress.

Hope they do another series of this.

Yeah I'd be pretty fizzing if I only went home with £1000 or so more than the arseholes who had blown nearly £30K of the pot. 

4 hours ago, RuMoore said:

Well at least nobody else has to watch it now they can just read every detail on here. 

Or if they have any intention of watching it they could have the sense to skip past the posts that are discussing it, I suppose. 

Final episode of Blue Lights dragged a bit, does seem set up for a second series though. Even in a show with ex IRA drug dealers, the English still being the biggest arseholes is good. 

Spoiler

The wife meeting up with the MI5 guy at the end, maybe they’ll try to get to Gordie and his mum?

On 12/04/2023 at 14:34, fuzzydunlop said:

not the one I was thinking of but aye that too..

Spoiler

Kill the long standing cop off.  Saw it coming about 20 min in.

Edited by TheGreenElves

On 22/03/2023 at 21:23, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

The tremendous Race across the World is back tonight. Vancouver to St John's (yes that's just Canada)

I watched the first episode of the Canada series without having seen the older series but have went back to watch them from the start. Tremendous series. I'm not really a food guy or a travel series type of fan but wish they'd show a bit more of their accommodations and food budgeting, it almost seems like that's separate from the travel aspect. 

Some of the entitlement in the first series is wild. Venturing into Turkey and expecting them to take Euros was mad to me. Really enjoyable series though. 

56 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

I watched the first episode of the Canada series without having seen the older series but have went back to watch them from the start. Tremendous series. I'm not really a food guy or a travel series type of fan but wish they'd show a bit more of their accommodations and food budgeting, it almost seems like that's separate from the travel aspect. 

Some of the entitlement in the first series is wild. Venturing into Turkey and expecting them to take Euros was mad to me. Really enjoyable series though. 

London to Singapore was amazing. Series 2 down Latin America was fantastic as well. I know what you mean. You sometimes wonder how they've spent 10% of their budget on two buses then you remember they're paying for bed and board because it's never mentioned 

I'm sure there's a thread for it somewhere but Married at First Sight Australia has been absolutely batshit insane. There's always a few arseholes, but this series has probably had the most vacuous, nasty and rotten piece of work I've ever seen on any of these shows, and worst of all she's supposed to be a Nurse! There's also a guy who blatantly just goes in to stir up shit.

Incredible television. 

Yes, I hate myself for watching but I just can't look away.