Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Most adverts leave me scratching my head, to be honest. The idea that anyone would watch them and think, "yes, I need this product!" is absolutely mystifying, and the people making them often don't seem to give a shit that they're supposed to be selling something anyway. Just shows how clueless execs at big companies are when they spooge money away on useless nonsense.

The Ski Sunday Theme tune.

Reminds me of Sunday afternoons at my grandparents' house, watching Scotsport then Ski Sunday with Grandad while Nana made Sunday dinner. Absolutely glorious.

Not sure Grandad would approve of the Slopestyle snowboarding you get today though!

Edited by Mark Connolly

The BBC's themes for most sports were things of beauty. The people they employed to write those did tremendous jobs of encapsulating each sport, even those I'd never have watched in a million years.

The Ski Sunday Theme tune.

Reminds me of Sunday afternoons at my grandparents' house, watching Scotsport then Ski Sunday with Grandad while Nana made Sunday dinner. Absolutely glorious.

Not sure Grandad would approve of the Slopestyle snowboarding you get today though!

Anyone tried humming the theme. Get so far and then it turns into something else entirely

Absolutely. Building up to it with the slightly edgier Great Sewing Bee, but hopefully I'll be sharp as needle in guessing the murderer in Death in Paradise!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: (cough) Anyway, first to guess gets a greenie from all competitors.

It is really such a shit lazily written programme I don't think I can cope watching it again, even ironically. Greenie to Oddly for getting the the man behind the murder.

Edited by welshbairn