Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On 29/07/2024 at 11:28, Sergeant Wilson said:

I just finished the whole series of Those About to Die, so you don't have to. Utter garbage and proof that Anthony Hopkins has lost the plot by appearing in it. Although, to his credit, he seems to realise his mistake and f**ks off early. He only 're-appears in a flash back later.

One of the worst things I've ever seen.

I can't believe you stuck with it. I binned it after 4 episodes and even then felt I should have given up after 2.

Everything from the boring story to the childish script to some of the worst acting I've ever seen. The trailer looked excellent but the actual show was bafflingly bad.

Iwan Rheon does well with the shite he's given and thon black lassie as the mum is good too.

That there are actual reviews praising it is puzzling. It's absolute shite, and obviously so.

Edited by velo army

On 29/07/2024 at 11:28, Sergeant Wilson said:

I just finished the whole series of Those About to Die, so you don't have to. Utter garbage and proof that Anthony Hopkins has lost the plot by appearing in it. Although, to his credit, he seems to realise his mistake and f**ks off early. He only 're-appears in a flash back later.

One of the worst things I've ever seen.

Ha, we put episode one on tonight and made it to about 20mins in before moving on.

I went up to my parents to pick something up and came back to find the OH watching Ghost Adventures on Prime with his excuse being he's interested in the old abandoned buildings and tries to ignore all the "ghosty" stuff.

Between all that and watching the start of the second half of Rangers vs Dynamo Kiev I feel compelled to fire a brick through the telly.

45 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Celebrity Race Across the World Just starting. Amazon to the Andes. Kola, Kelly Brook and Scott Mills' now husband coming across as complete fannies already

They've been mostly clueless so far which makes for great telly.

Jeff should have taken Bobby along for the ride instead of his other brat of a son.

100% this show is going to act as evidence in the inevitable divorce hearing between Kelly and Jeremy.

11 hours ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Celebrity Race Across the World Just starting. Amazon to the Andes. Kola, Kelly Brook and Scott Mills' now husband coming across as complete fannies already

10 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Jeff should have taken Bobby along for the ride instead of his other brat of a son.

100% this show is going to act as evidence in the inevitable divorce hearing between Kelly and Jeremy.

Any warm countries, therefore the prospect of Kelly Brook wearing a bikini?

2 hours ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

The Answer Run is the BBC's latest gimmicky quiz show. Dug meat doesn't cover it. The usually likeable Jason Manford can't cover for the shite format and the arsehole contestants

Even then, still to be an improvement on Ross Kemp's game show hosting skills shirley?

16 hours ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

The Answer Run is the BBC's latest gimmicky quiz show. Dug meat doesn't cover it. The usually likeable Jason Manford can't cover for the shite format and the arsehole contestants

There are two Jason Manfords?

On 12/08/2024 at 00:02, velo army said:

I can't believe you stuck with it. I binned it after 4 episodes and even then felt I should have given up after 2.

Everything from the boring story to the childish script to some of the worst acting I've ever seen. The trailer looked excellent but the actual show was bafflingly bad.

Iwan Rheon does well with the shite he's given and thon black lassie as the mum is good too.

That there are actual reviews praising it is puzzling. It's absolute shite, and obviously so.

It was f**king nonsense. I stuck it out and watched it all bit won't be watching it ever again.

One of the worst parts was a character getting a compound fracture ('treatment' included pushing on the bone then just wrapping it) then a few days later was up and walking around, then a few days after that was running.

On 14/08/2024 at 21:56, The Naitch said:

Freddie redeemed himself this week, there's hope for him yet.

Feeling more and more sorry for Jeremy being saddled with Kelly. An absolute pain in the arse.

10 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Freddie redeemed himself this week, there's hope for him yet.

Feeling more and more sorry for Jeremy being saddled with Kelly. An absolute pain in the arse.

I quite liked Freddie. A daft twat, certainly, but this week he really stepped up.

Kelly is annoying. Jeremy was looking more pissed off by the second

On 20/08/2024 at 09:40, scottsdad said:

There are two Jason Manfords?

I went to see him at the playhouse and he was shite, came on late and looked like he just couldn't be arsed, and was just going through the motions to get the gig out of the way. Have gone right off him since and find him an annoying twat now.

15 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I went to see him at the playhouse and he was shite, came on late and looked like he just couldn't be arsed, and was just going through the motions to get the gig out of the way. Have gone right off him since and find him an annoying twat now.

Two pieces of advice, then:

1. Don't ever go to see the last gig of a long Kevin Bridges tour. Talk about 'phoning it in.

2. Don't go to see John Bishop, ever. Unfunny, establishment sell-out, Scouse twat.

Edited by Doctor Manhattan

14 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Two pieces of advice, then:

1. Don't ever go to see the last gig of a long Kevin Bridges tour. Talk about 'phoning it in.

Went to the one where Romesh was the warm up act and that was good (wee hoose rice), been downhill for Kev since then. Last show i watched of his was on telly, from a gig in Ireland, barely made me laugh at all.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER