What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

You know what is fucking fantastic?

That we survived. That despite all the shit thrown at us we stayed alive. That everyone of any relevance recognizes us as the same club, everyone but the teeth-gnashing flat earthers of P&B, who let's face it,

are an utter relevance. That includes you. Get the statutes out and suck it up, diddy.

What a chance you c***s had to kill us off for good. It was an open goal, really. Unlucky.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This place is shite these days.

Folk just desperate to pounce on each other despite having utter shite patter themselves.

Fucking dreadful.

Indeed.  GN now is a fucking chore to get through.  Every thread ruined by the same boring c***s.

Fair point well made.

Sometimes an individual, me included just needs to post something, anything on a thread and the usual suspects are on it like sand on a dropped lolly with their insults and shite patter.

8mile to be fair gets a bit of this too as a do a few others. Ruins a lot of threads to be honest and spoils the forum at times

8Mile gets a fair amount of stick because he's openly admitted to throwing shite at a friend and bullying homeless people in front of his kid.  The day that Pie and Bovril doesn't collectively hound horrible c***s like that at every opportunity is the day that I no longer want to live.  That and all of his posts are just him spouting horrific patter or having some fucking inane conversation with throbber.

This is meant to be a 'worst thing posted thread' Throbs! Has the tedium become the worst thing? :lol:

I've just spent the last couple of hours reading procedures at work. Now THAT's tedious viewing, so I feel entitled to take a break and stir the pot.

Since its you asking though, I'll stop B)

I think I have worked out your code:

"Last couple of hours reading procedures at work" = dossing on my sofa trying to work out the new DWP benefit application form. 

"take a break and stir the pot" = stop reading the application form, get off my arse and put the soup on like my wife told me.

Got it now. :thumsup2

Not raging. Not simple. I just think you're a bellend. What is it that you fail to understand?

You're a Kilmarnock and Dumbarton fan who occasionally watches Yoker and Clydebank. You don't exactly give yourself a good defence...

It's more or less a waiting game for 8MileBU to inevitably burst out with some racist/derogatory pish so he can get himself banned.

You just know he'll go into a Magee-esque spiral of returning and bannings though.

You're a Kilmarnock and Dumbarton fan who occasionally watches Yoker and Clydebank. You don't exactly give yourself a good defence...

That just adds to my air of mystery, further confirming that, rather than simple, I am in fact very complex.

Archived