What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

philpy, was surely ripping the pish with that reply.  It reads like something from one of those sad adverts that you get on daytime TV for charities.

"Philpy is so poor that he has to eat tomato sauce on white bread when he gets hungry.  With just £3 a month from you via direct debit, we can dig a well to throw him down.  Do it for philpy"

37 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

philpy, was surely ripping the pish with that reply.  It reads like something from one of those sad adverts that you get on daytime TV for charities.

"Philpy is so poor that he has to eat tomato sauce on white bread when he gets hungry.  With just £3 a month from you via direct debit, we can dig a well to throw him down.  Do it for philpy"

*camera pans to Philpy's trainers, just to make you feel even more guilty and donate

20 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Milesy's reply was that bad it's deflected your original comment throbber. Can always count on that melt trumping a comment of having a bath with your own mother.

I don't get it, how's the old "yer maw" line worse?

Grimbo

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Over-egged the exclamation marks, if you ask me? 

Just nitpicking.

Grimbo

I get a genuine feeling of terror every time i see Jimmy85 has responded to me or posted in a thread where I have disgraced myself, his words cut me to the very core.

Just now, throbber said:

I get a genuine feeling of terror every time i see Jimmy85 has responded to me or posted in a thread where I have disgraced myself, his words cut me to the very core.

You're lucky, he just gives me the silent treatment but keeps our relationship alive & happy by sending me wee dots of red (the colour of love) to let me ken he's thinking of me, it's nice to know he cares.

Grimbo

Archived