What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

Just now, heedthebaa said:

He's the one that always hangs around before assessing what side to take, oh and he loves a greenie

Ah right got it now, not important enough to even have his own Bobby song.

Kinda feel sorry for the wee urchin, trying so hard to have pals.

Grimbo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
does this mean we're cool ??

Yes Heedthebaa, as I'm a man that's all about spreading joy to those less fortunate, if it'll make you happy, then we are cool.

You'll even notice that I didn't say you were the worst poster on the site when I bumped that thread (it's Gunther, btw). You're very welcome.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I think you should get your own "Bobby song", Grimbo. Seeing as you cannot stop posting about me.

Nah mate, I'm shit at karaoke & I don't like the rest of your puppets, let's just keep it platonic. 

Grimbo

I realise posters may not present the same way on here as they would 'IRL' for a variety of reasons, but the attention seeking from some is genuinely saddening.

Throbber seems like a nice enough guy but constantly posting things to seek attention and play to the stereotype is desperate. You're better than that.

On the other hand I can't tell if Grimbo and Philipy are just at the wind up or require help. I fear it's the latter

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'm flattered you've read all my posts.

I'll get one of my boys to reply soon with a Karl picture that looks nothing like you.

I'm also flattered that you follow me around here too, it gives me a warm glow inside & fulfils my attention seeking needs. I'm not joining your team though, no way do I want banana/chlorine breath.

Grimbo

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

1476.gif

Not that you ever spent weeks and months posting about him mind.

As I've said before, fresh tactics are needed for Grimbo's removal,  it's just when anger and little else is all you've got in your locker, you'll aye struggle. Brilliant to see the wankers scratching their heeds clueless. Never seen such seethe on here over a poster, good job their no bothered though ae 

Just now, heedthebaa said:

As I've said before, fresh tactics are needed for Grimbo's removal,  it's just when anger and little else is all you've got in your locker, you'll aye struggle. Brilliant to see the wankers scratching their heeds clueless. Never seen such seethe on here over a poster, good job their no bothered though ae 

Fresh tactics are needed for the removal of your tongue from his sphincter. 

Archived