What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

In your time on here, your posting style has become the biggest, (though remarkably consistent) "LOOK AT ME!" this forum has ever seen.

You 'made up' a story where you scooped faeces out your own arse and lobbed it at another human being, 8mile. 

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Hey up, look who's crawled out, it's TG"Don't ever quote me"IG, what's that smell? You been using Skidmarks© mouthwash, Grassy, smells like a cross between chlorine & banana, I hear he stole the recipe from Throbber.

Every time I see your terrific posts, this tune pops in my head, dunno why?

https://youtu.be/zv7DNafrA5E

Grimbo

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

f**k me a Fifer, calling me messed up & I'm a danger to society? You see the irony, probably not?

I've got a tune for you to pal, every time you try to hang on to Bobby's coattails.

Grimbo

41 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Equally bad, regardless of your persistence in trying to deflect.

Your username is an embarrassment to yourself you thoroughly boring little c**t.

In your time on here, your posting style has become the biggest, (though remarkably consistent) "LOOK AT ME!" this forum has ever seen.

Leave TGIG alone you bully. He's just a boy, doing exactly what he's been told.

Trumped that post too!

58ad923b91782bec2456311bf92acd43.jpg

Whether you're serious or not, that's proof you actually can make a good post.

MUST REPLY TO EVERYTHING.

28 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Alternatively, you away and have a lie doon until you're told to do something you pointless wee tit.

picgifs-disgust-7811782.gif

8Mile and Grimbo should have their own "special" thread, where they can sit there and post all the fake stories, irrelevant gifs, disgusting anecdotes and spamming shite they want to.

Oh, and argue with themselves over non-issues.

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

8Mile and Grimbo should have their own "special" thread, where they can sit there and post all the fake stories, irrelevant gifs, disgusting anecdotes and spamming shite they want to.

Oh, and argue with themselves over non-issues.

Go on then SM, I'll bite, pray tell what fake stories I've posted, aside from the Facts Made Up thread, obvz? I may embellish for poetic licence but I think all my posts are based around factualities? I do wipe sat down for instance. 

Grimbo

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

tumblr_inline_o35x42JTc11tdiq3y_500.gif

That gets my vote for the worst thing I've read on here! emoji38.png

You really are a shite poster.  I suppose I should give you some credit for persisting on here for so long. I'd have packed it in a long time ago if I were you.

Archived