What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

I apologised to slippery via PM, and was told to go f**k myself. Cant really blame him for that to be fair. He's a good lad,

Never said a bad word against me, so in hindsight it was a fucking stupid thing to say.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, philpy said:

I apologised to slippery via PM, and was told to go f**k myself. Cant really blame him for that to be fair. He's a good lad,

Never said a bad word against me, so in hindsight it was a fucking stupid thing to say.

:lol:

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Slippery's a top man and anyone who has a go at the hugely brave and kind thing he did as a kid deserves being slung in a sack of bricks and thrown in a canal, imo.

Two rights don't make a wrong...

15 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I was a Rangers supporter when I was a wee lad. I grew out of it. 

Occasionally, when asked which team I support, I get asked "why?". I've never been able to come up with a satisfactory explanation. 

Yes but who's your big team?

G-Bo(re)

2 hours ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

Gunthers the only Clyde poster on here that isn't good. 

Now that's just plain not true. With the exception of Adam they all seem like wannabe hardmen, racists or perverts. Not to be trusted.

Now that's just plain not true. With the exception of Adam they all seem like wannabe hardmen, racists or perverts. Not to be trusted.

Especially Lisa Cuddly, the racist perverted bitch.

Slippery is definitely a Walter Mitty with some of the stuff he's came out with on here. If the whole dad thing did happen then it's not really a surprise that you would end up a bit fucked up and come up with wild stories just to think about something else.

Slippery is definitely a Walter Mitty with some of the stuff he's came out with on here. If the whole dad thing did happen then it's not really a surprise that you would end up a bit fucked up and come up with wild stories just to think about something else.

I like Slippery as a poster, but, was there not a story about cutting fingers off? Or maybe a baseball bat attack on a guy for non payment of wages? Can't really remember the facts...

Sent from a dark, dank hellhole.

Archived