What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

Hey fweeeend :thumsup2 

Aye some fweeend, last time I came down your way you'd fucked off abroad, still met up with your lad, he's decent & doesn't leave the country when I threaten to visit, haha. Nice pint in the Besom, must do it more often.

Grimbo

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

The absolute state of this. A grown man with weans tae.

Weans? He's taking me to Prague in February, that's the young un an aw.

Aye puerile sense of humour, there's a thread about it, I make no bones, I'm still about 15 in my head.

You want grown up f**k off to Politics or word association.

Grimbo

I realise posters may not present the same way on here as they would 'IRL' for a variety of reasons, but the attention seeking from some is genuinely saddening.

Throbber seems like a nice enough guy but constantly posting things to seek attention and play to the stereotype is desperate. You're better than that.

On the other hand I can't tell if Grimbo and Philipy are just at the wind up or require help. I fear it's the latter

I'm not better than that, I have been an attention seeking idiot for over 4 years on here.

3 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Grimbo is kind of close to EH6 and does a lot to support Spartans so I'm supporting him on here. Everybody else that sees him as an easy target can gtf.:guns

Kool by name Cool by nature & I drink in his neck of the woods, will be a wee bit later & worse for wear Saturday, I'm off to the St Mirren match with the Ferryboat bus, opens at 9am, not for us, that's its "normal hours", mind we are setting off at 11.30.

Grimbo

Grimbo is clearly a sensitive and caring individual who I don't think would do anyone any harm and someone who would do good for what ever community he found himself to be living in. He does talk an absolute load of eye bleeding pish though.

I hope people pointing out that Davie Bhoy posted about dead children as justification for Celtic fans waving Palestine flags at a football team didn't get cleansed from.... whichever thread it was in. That gets my vote, actually. It's worse than anything else I could think of describing as the worst thing I've seen.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Davie bhoys comment defending the hanging doll at Parkhead during the old firm game was also awful.

Although his comment about them tying the hands of the blow up dolls behind their back, to make them easier to smuggle in, were one of my favourites of all time.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Grimbo is clearly a sensitive and caring individual who I don't think would do anyone any harm and someone who would do good for what ever community he found himself to be living in. He does talk an absolute load of eye bleeding pish though.

FFS Throbs, you've tarnished my image. I'll live.

Have you ever been in the Ferryboat at Drylaw, that will never make the snob pub list?

Grimbo

Archived