17 Year Old Dies from 'Mortal Kombat' Tablet

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Dvd o Mandy in my locker for few months.

Any possibilties it could go out of date and be harmful

Thoughts

Nah, it'll be fine. Saying that, had some Mdma at melting pot the other week for the first time in ages.

Excellent drug, with very little in the way of a come down the next day. Just a slightly zoned out feeling.

• 2 years later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-36193070

Why can't drug testing stations be let into venues?

Mental.

Because drugs are bad and you shouldn't be doing them.  So what, you want people to actually be able to test to the substance they're about to put in their bodies before taking it, ensuring relative safety for the user?  Fucking crazy.  Everyone would just start buying drugs so they can test them at the club in front of their pals to be cool.  Take your forward thinking and f**k off!

Because drugs are bad and you shouldn't be doing them.  So what, you want people to actually be able to test to the substance they're about to put in their bodies before taking it, ensuring relative safety for the user?  Fucking crazy.  Everyone would just start buying drugs so they can test them at the club in front of their pals to be cool.  Take your forward thinking and f**k off!

So if Asda sold poisonous coffee that would be OK?

"Up to double the amount of mdma expected in ecstacy tablets"

Spike in "where can I buy barclaycard ecto" Google searches imo

I remember years ago I was camping down the Clyde in Hamilton, and some boy appeared with a bag of pills. His main selling point was that they were "the ones that killed Leah Betts".

No thanks m8

This "double the amount of a normal tablet" shit is mental. Do folk realise how much MDMA it would take to kill you!?

Absolutely, but that won't stop the scaremongering. The exact same way they've brought in the ban on things still known after the ban takes place as - Legal Highs.

Just going to put this out here

I've had some fucking amazing times on various drugs, kind of calmed down a bit with most of it when I became a dad but still dip a toe in the water now and again.

Im not decrying drugs in general or glamourising it but neither am I saying legalize this or that but dont take that or this.

People have, for centuries been trying various methods of getting off their tits and will continue long after we are all pan breed. Some are good some are bad but in my experience mostly good

I've worked in MH/homeless and addiction sectors for the past 20 years now.

The scariest thing I ever witnessed was a girl flatline in front of me on Burst, a legal high about two years ago. Give me a homeless hostel all on heroin any day of the week, we know how to handle the residents and what to do if they OD, legal highs? Scary shit.

As for pills? You would as well set up testing stations, folk don't know what to do with them or how many to take these days. The quality and strength has improved over the last year or so, folk that used to neck three in a go to kick off the evening are still taking three when one is all that is required and that's where the problems lie.

I would legalise them, but then again, I still go the Rhumba when it's on and Sensation White at the Amsterdam Arena. Will leave it at that. 😉

Archived