17 Year Old Dies from 'Mortal Kombat' Tablet

Do people choose to get raped or murdered? Doubt it.

You're right, everyone aspires to be a drug addict on the verge of death being threatened by criminals.

What else is hilarious? Slavery? Alcoholism? Suicide?

You should be totally embarrassed by your comments, and I suspect you probably are by now.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right, everyone aspires to be a drug addict on the verge of death being threatened by criminals.

You should be totally embarrassed by your comments, and I suspect you probably are by now.

Nah not really. It's their own fault no one forced them to buy and take drugs, they did it because they wanted to. They didn't pay, that's their problem. Thing is though, it's not just the once. Boys that i know constantly tick drugs off people without paying or get drugs from dealers to sell and then use the drugs them themselves. In short, their idiots

Genocide, rape, slavery, alcoholism and suicide are all up there with starvation and disease.

Nah not really. It's their own fault no one forced them to buy and take drugs, they did it because they wanted to. They didn't pay, that's their problem. Thing is though, it's not just the once. Boys that i know constantly tick drugs off people without paying or get drugs from dealers to sell and then use the drugs them themselves. In short, their idiots

I know a lot of people who take a shit load of drugs. It's funny to see them spend all their money and sell Playstations, phones etc to afford them. They usually end up owing dealers massive amounts and some have actually had to get their mum to pay their tick because said dealers have came to the door wanting to smash f**k out of them. I need to start taking bets on who is going to end up deid first.

Er, right, and you think their situation is "funny" and are going to start taking bets on who dies first?

I'm not going to go into why this is such disgraceful behaviour, it's clear for anyone to see really.

Although if you think drug addiction is a choice, you're an idiot.

Er, right, and you think their situation is "funny" and are going to start taking bets on who dies first?

I'm not going to go into why this is such disgraceful behaviour, it's clear for anyone to see really.

Although if you think drug addiction is a choice, you're an idiot.

Aye because i was being totally serious. I'm sure no one would have a problem with actually doing that :unsure2:

I said the people i know choose to do it.

Aye because i was being totally serious. I'm sure no one would have a problem with actually doing that :unsure2:

I said the people i know choose to do it.

Which part was not serious, the fact it's "funny" or that you were going to take bets on who dies first?

I sure hope it's both.

The people you know choose to be addicted to drugs? Cause it's working out so fantastically for them?

Which part was not serious, the fact it's "funny" or that you were going to take bets on who dies first?

I sure hope it's both.

The people you know choose to be addicted to drugs? Cause it's working out so fantastically for them?

The betting on deaths obviously, I'm not that big a c**t. It still is funny as they seem incapable of learning. Like i said they avoid paying people constantly clearly not learning their lesson.

The betting on deaths obviously, I'm not that big a c**t. It still is funny as they seem incapable of learning. Like i said they avoid paying people constantly clearly not learning their lesson.

Do you think they are not learning, or are they desperate enough to get drugs that they will risk a leathering?

These are already Class A and more and more people have been dying taking pills recently (green rolex, pink supermans and now these). Legalise, regulate and tax them. Or at least provide some sort of testing area/amnesty within clubs like the Arches. It's always going to happen.

Ran out of reds.

True, part of the reason for high taxation,

If say your average dealer is currently selling at £10 a pill, (Ive no real idea of street price btw) you can produce it for a couple of pence, and it's at a very conservative 50p -£1 a pill for a shop to sell at, you can then have a tax rate of 1000% and your still undercutting a street dealer, or at least selling at the same price but with guarantee of purity.

The aim of legalisation isn't to drop the price, but so that the money users are spending is correctly used, along with reducing harm to a ridiculous degree.

They could sell them cheaper than that and still make plenty.

Are you a bit slow?

I sure hope it's both.

What's wrong with getting on death, we have a dead pool on here? Every funeral I've been at usually has at least one discussion about who is next. Same thing really.

Archived