Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

WANTED

In connection with a series of bookshelf attacks, a sustained terror campaign against nephews and the scratching of a pair of new £100 shoes.

Public are warned not to approach Millie as she will tear your lips and eyelids off for a laugh, play volleyball with your still living body before eating you head first.

DSC_0131ps.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Muffy presented me with a large dead rodent this morning. Didn't bother with any pics as it appeared to have died of fright rather than being butchered by the moggy. Once he starts a killing spree there's no stopping him. Hoping he sorts out all the wee birds that sing and tweet outside our bedroom window every morning. 

Muffy presented me with a large dead rodent this morning. Didn't bother with any pics as it appeared to have died of fright rather than being butchered by the moggy. Once he starts a killing spree there's no stopping him. Hoping he sorts out all the wee birds that sing and tweet outside our bedroom window every morning. 

If Muffy passes on the task, speak to throbber he dealt with that old bird that used to stare in his windows.

Myself and my better half were at an all day wedding on Saturday. She had purchased a brand new bag type thingy for the occassion. When we got home she dumped her bag on the couch and woke up the next morning to find the demon that is Norman had taken a liking to said new bag. I felt for the wee c**t as he felt the wrath of her on a seething rampage, it's actually quite reassuring having someone else around the house who knows what it feels like. The men of the BBPF household stick together...

20180503_144836.jpg

That was until the wee fucker tried the same with my laptop bag from work. There is now a human v cat divide and Norman has us on the ropes. He rules this gaff.

20180503_145508.jpg