Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

30 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

My Alfie Cat passed away yesterday.

He was a big belter and had lived with my maw for the last few years, she is in some state and I am gutted.

Here we are a few ago
image.png.a0d7f4f6b32e82a7c93c1ef2c91c033b.png

Sorry to hear that Busta, there's people in my family that if they died I wouldn't give a f**k. My cat though? That's a different story.

All the best. RIP Alfie.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

RIP Alfie. Never easy.

Was sitting at my desk earlier and felt a presence.

F171F377-619B-43D3-B514-A57F548DE714.jpeg

My old man used to call that "getting the treatment". It was usually the cat trying to communicate to the thick human a message along the lines of "stop whatever worthless shite you're doing cunto and feed me"

Mine has just cost the insurance company the best part of 1500 quid now.

He has been ill and lethargic not meowing or purring and not eating which is really out of character. He is a great big Tom solid muscle as well he used to do 5 pouches a day and biscuits. 

Turns out he has an issue with one of his kidneys so he's had ultra sounds and countless blood tests. 4 visits to the vets with a 3 day stay on one occasion. They are trying him on a mixed renal food diet see if that works if not it'll be an op.

Added to this he was back in this week as he has some sort of infection and now has 10 days worth of antibiotics to deal with. At least he's back eating a little bit and he bawled me out this morning for his breakfast not being ready.

He's got to go back again for more tests next week to see how he's getting on. 

Edited by pub car king

20 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Got new settees, had to put double sided tape on the corners of them, seems to be working though.

settee.thumb.jpg.d205cfaa5fe65f49fd3a2aa7ad6241bc.jpg

Never mind the sofa, gaffa tape his paws if he keeps that up. Muffy has started clawing a new sofa too. 

23 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Never mind the sofa, gaffa tape his paws if he keeps that up. Muffy has started clawing a new sofa too. 

The double sided tape works, and you don't notice it, can't use it on leather though.

Beastly hates this weather even though its winter coat is huge and her Elizabeth 1st collar must be for some reason. Think her breed Turkish Vans are hot weather cats. Full time job ensuring the radiator is working the now.20210204_181611.thumb.jpeg.00a67a38c758fffdfa854ed8e6a7cb6f.jpeg

Edited by superbigal