Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Got a bit of a fright the other day. Came home from work and was putting the key in the door when i glanced along the parh to the side and saw the cat lying down on a pile of leaves . First thought was she'd been hit by a car, but turns out she was just having a nap.

Strange place to do it out in the open and in full view of passers by and the road, and she's usually on high alert keeping watch for other cats when she's outside.

20230809_153121.jpg

31 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Got a bit of a fright the other day. Came home from work and was putting the key in the door when i glanced along the parh to the side and saw the cat lying down on a pile of leaves . First thought was she'd been hit by a car, but turns out she was just having a nap.

Strange place to do it out in the open and in full view of passers by and the road, and she's usually on high alert keeping watch for other cats when she's outside.

20230809_153121.jpg

Maybe it was a nice warm spot 

I've seen other folk's cats kipping on our front doorstep because the stonework soaks up the sun and makes it warm 

Our daft ginger tom used to sit on the bonnets of cars that had recently been driven to get the heat from the engine

4 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I got the wife one of those sleeping bag/jumpers for Christmas and female cat has found it good for hiding from her annoying brother.

IMG-20230807-WA0002.jpg

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That's a great pic.

Surely I’m not the only one that sees that hand as slyly trying to “sneak up” on said pusskie?

The amazing jumps a cat can make when petted unawares always makes me feel bad, like they’re gonna have a blooming heart attack as they literally levitate off the surface, but I’m still tempted…

5 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Surely I’m not the only one that sees that hand as slyly trying to “sneak up” on said pusskie?

The amazing jumps a cat can make when petted unawares always makes me feel bad, like they’re gonna have a blooming heart attack as they literally levitate off the surface, but I’m still tempted…

I would get a copyright on the pic, and flog it as a poster on etsy or wherever. Albert will make millions. IMO.

15 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I would get a copyright on the pic, and flog it as a poster on etsy or wherever. Albert will make millions. IMO.

I like the sound of this on the proviso that the Wife doesn't get half.

I might be able to afford to pay their bloody Whiskas bill 🤔 

Paisley can sit on the telly box as long as he wants. About three or four weeks ago, he came in from outside at about 8am squealing. Had a lot of blood running down his neck. We rushed him up to the vet where he was treated for a huge two-pronged bite on the back and side of his neck. Vet said the wounds were pretty damn close to being far more serious. Fortunately missed any major windpipe area or suchlike. Verdict seemed to be that as a soft-as-shite cat, he was on the receiving end from a bruiser. After shaving the area and treating him, he’s back in the saddle after his antibiotics, rest, and bathing the wound as instructed to keep him clean until his fur grew back.

Feckin’ muppet. Gave us the fright of our lives when he came through that cat flap. 

50 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Paisley can sit on the telly box as long as he wants. About three or four weeks ago, he came in from outside at about 8am squealing. Had a lot of blood running down his neck. We rushed him up to the vet where he was treated for a huge two-pronged bite on the back and side of his neck. Vet said the wounds were pretty damn close to being far more serious. Fortunately missed any major windpipe area or suchlike. Verdict seemed to be that as a soft-as-shite cat, he was on the receiving end from a bruiser. After shaving the area and treating him, he’s back in the saddle after his antibiotics, rest, and bathing the wound as instructed to keep him clean until his fur grew back.

Feckin’ muppet. Gave us the fright of our lives when he came through that cat flap. 

Best ring @Bigmouth Strikes Again and have pop over with Smudger. That lad will sort out the problem right away!

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Good that he's on the mend, a full on fight is crazy stuff, cat's are basically solitary. A  bite is quite bad as well, due to the amount of bacteria in their mouths.