Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

22 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Few cats in my street do what Throbber says he's seen.

It's because their owners don't realise that it's daft to have a cat when you live higher than the 1st floor in a big block. Always a cat trying to get in in my block but obviously the owner has no idea because they can't hear it.

I'd have probably got one but I live on the 2nd floor and I wouldn't be able to let it in and out properly.

Get a house cat. Plenty out there to be rescued.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

This. I got a house cat when I lived in a flat. Now live in a house with a garden etc and hes not interested. We got him specifically as a house cat from the Cat Protection.

Aye, I rescued two and they run a mile if I open the door. Not sure I could handle them going out anyway, i'd be worried sick about them!

2 hours ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Aye, I rescued two and they run a mile if I open the door. Not sure I could handle them going out anyway, i'd be worried sick about them!

When we got Muffy he had been an indoor cat and we just let him out with our other cat. He wasn't used to other cats being aggressive and is still a bit of a drip. 

On 14/03/2017 at 18:38, Bairnardo said:

This. I got a house cat when I lived in a flat. Now live in a house with a garden etc and hes not interested. We got him specifically as a house cat from the Cat Protection.

Same deal with ours - got them on the premise they were housecats. I'd be a bit para about letting them out as there's a busyish road a couple of hundred yards away. Actually had a bad moment a few months back when I was coming out the local railway station and saw a wee cat come bombing out of a garden straight onto the road. Though I was gonny see something I really didn't want to see, but luckily the driver saw it, braked and missed it by a bawhair.

phew-fppzrn.jpg

Slo-mo slapping 
IMG_2203.GIF.1ea535a34cefe8f1f4c85c78eea2c1d8.GIF

Watch your cat doesn't end up wrecking your dogs nose, we had an old cat that got hold of one of the dogs when it was a pup and the cat basically bit half of its nostril off.

28 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Watch your cat doesn't end up wrecking your dogs nose, we had an old cat that got hold of one of the dogs when it was a pup and the cat basically bit half of its nostril off.

The cat is really gentle with him and never (not so far) uses his claws on him. I think he realises he's just a baby and goes easy on him, slapping and punching him rather than biting and scratching.