Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Do your mum and dad get your sister wrecked so she's easy pickings for you you absolute wrong un?

16Jvx.gif

You guys are joking.

Right?

ETA - I've made the earlier joke in the assumption that Lichties sister is an adult (and of course around the whole drunk girlfriend story). If this is incorrect I will delete and apologise.

Jokes-When-Right-Over-Your-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

It's okay. She couldn't give two fucks about me. Not a people cat at all. 
Well she wasn't until I left. Apparently she's the cuddle cat we always wanted these days! She used to pish in my underwear drawer at all. Clatty cow. Cat. 

My cat has no time for people and gets less affectionate by the day.

I used to think he hated my daughter because she used to chase him around the house but he now only sleeps on her bed once she's asleep. I'm sure he's plotting her downfall by gaining her trust.

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

No.  He doesn't deserve it since he puked all over his shagging blanket the other day.

My cat doesn't appear to be interested in sex but the dog seems to be the reincarnation of Benny Hill. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Poor wee pup is no stranger to a hefty furry hook to the head. 

IMG_1887.JPG

You've either crafted the little fella a pair of fetching white loafers or he's wearing a pair of oversized Mickey Mouse gloves...

46 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

@Bigmouth Strikes Again Either you stay in Glamis, or I saw Smudger's absolute double menacingly prowling the streets there earlier. Leaving a trail of death behind him, probably.

Could be, he maybe got a lift from Carnoustie, or did the trip on paw. He's been out all day.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry to spam the place with cat/dog fighting pics. 

3A75A68C-B7CB-4278-AFDB-2F65A3DFC9C9.jpg

You can see from the way Muffy's whiskers are all brushed forward that it's all play rather than real aggression (although not sure Renton feels the same way). Love the way the poor wee mutt's trying to copy the cat's swatting.