Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

24 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

QQ, Shandon, did your wife also go to St Andrews Uni?

The fact that she has the word "obliterated" in her vocabulary will have Throbber in a tizzy, he will be unable to comprehend this fact.

God no. I think she went to catering college for a bit though. 

57 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

In order to even things out with the picture of my ladies evil cat, here is a picture of my parents lazy happy cat.

655a6822437aa6b24b6622a1c564217e.jpg

Hippy version of the Muffster, after he grew his fur long, and started sniffing catnip all day.

Emboldened by a comprehensive thumping of Mungo the monkey, young pup decided to wake up Muffy and challenge him to a fight. Got a furious right hook for his troubles. Muffy then skulked off and vaulted the garden fence, just to underline his athletic superiority. 

9B991BA1-AFB4-4FC6-A746-91281F1A78C9.jpg

On 25/12/2016 at 10:54, Ya Bezzer! said:

Check out this wee cutie.  Old cat died in November (15, RIP Jess) so got a new one just before Christmas.  Next photo will probably be a charred corpse as she keeps chewing on electrical wires.

Millie33.jpg

Then.

Now.

snow_leopard_stock_31_by_hotnstock-d5vzi

There is a cat that i see outside a block of flats on one of my routine walks almost every time I'm there no matter what time of day it is. It seems like it wants in the building though as every time i walk past it runs to me as if it wants something off me and then it seems like its pretty clingy and wants me to take it with me but then runs back to the building when it gets a certain distance away. Seems like pretty strange behaviour to me, perhaps the cats owner is inside the flat dead?