Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Mr Poof and his carer, Schmue. Looks like I'll be paying for this later.

Look at the difference between now and when we first got her. She looks as fat as me, but it's all hair. Which is an excuse I might try using, now I think about it.

Poof&Schmue.png

I think the way to check is to jump in the bath and see if you suddenly look skinny. They're super - look like they are distant relations to Dee Man's and Biggie's cats. 

21 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Shown clockwise from left....

Good skills off the back foot

Blinding handspeed

Employing a Mayweather-esque shoulder roll defense.

You can see the focus in Muffy's eyes. He can throw a big left hook, big right hook, big left hook and land them all perfectly in a split second. The red dot training has paid off and he's exceptionally athletic. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I think the way to check is to jump in the bath and see if you suddenly look skinny. They're super - look like they are distant relations to Dee Man's and Biggie's cats. 

The one on the right is almost identical to the Smudger. Same 'pissed off' look as well.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Just now, WaffenThinMint said:

That was a close one. Almost about to start going cold turkey without the fix of Muffy's daily telts to poor wee Renton.

He enjoys dishimg out the two-handed, Tango Man style double slap. 

Muffy seems to be absolutely masterful when it comes to executing kung fu moves against the dug. Poor wee Renton, he's fair going to have to step up his game if he's going to last long in Shandon's hoose.

A young French friend put it on my phone when she was trying to teach me about Instagram. Came in handy eventually.

I like it, it's like a comic strip, if you could fire some speech bubbles on it it would be great. Some actions on it too would be superb to enhance the fighting scenes, Bam, Boof, Whack etc. Renton and Muffys adventures.

Smudger could also have one.

Is there a reason behind Shandon Par now being called Shannon?

13 hours ago, BuddieInDundee said:

This thread is subtlety, but surely, becoming less about cats and more about Shannon Par's pimping pad.

10 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Shannon Par has a new photo collage app I see.

16 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Any of her mum ? Gran even ?

She'd probably expect no less of me. When she worked for me she used to change my job title on letters etc from Director to Pervert and had the pet name for me of fossil.