Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

No, I only just started to feel human. I had my first proper hangover since about 1999. Washout of a day.

What were you drinking? f**k knows why but I Downed the best part of a bottle of Baileys as well as beer and wine last night and felt awful today, just another day of my life wasted. Not drinking tonight, probably the first Saturday I haven't had a beer for about 2 years.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

What were you drinking? f**k knows why but I Downed the best part of a bottle of Baileys as well as beer and wine last night and felt awful today, just another day of my life wasted. Not drinking tonight, probably the first Saturday I haven't had a beer for about 2 years.

Image result for lorenzo amoruso baileys

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Get your drinking tales off the cat thread. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Intensive, indoor training today due to wet weather. Not the first p&b'er to be driven mad by red dots this week.

E5CA3342-1CD2-47BE-99E6-0B2CB84BE15F.jpg

how do you know he isn't just pretending to be dumb and is just biding his time to get you...... 

Hello fellow cat owners/ lovers.

I don't know if there's any feline experts amongst us, but our cat was in some sort of fight yesterday and has had his tail badly injured. We took him to the vet who cleaned him up and said we could come pick him up. When we got him home and opened the carrier we got a shock when we saw this wound. Before we left the vet said he could go outside and there was no cone around his neck or anything. Am I crazy or does that seem like it could easily get infected and should be stitched or bandaged or something? Should I be keeping him indoors?

793cc3bbe07b55d0a0c6a5397f4293f4.jpg

Change of plans. Sister was going to get a girl cat but got a boy instead, my new nephew

IMG_1487594512.216993.thumb.jpg.99b214061cd5d95f2ac72067e19f2f9d.jpg

IMG_1487594522.676959.thumb.jpg.e40f7193f62908fa90b5a7340f177eff.jpg

IMG_1487594532.843624.thumb.jpg.b8dd3efb14de9ea6014d6ae9239664dc.jpg

IMG_1487594541.694130.thumb.jpg.2fe74ffe0f0a0ec198e1b3f9d91d3bf2.jpg

Looking forward to meeting him [emoji41]

I'm quite partial to calling my dog "the waine" but to class your sisters cat as your nephew is a bit strange (well for a normal person anyway so maybe ok for you).

Can't believe they let him go like that tbh. Unless they stitched him up and he's chewed at it? I'd have expected stitches and a nice lampshade for him to wear. As you say it could easily become infected.

No, that was pretty much right after he came back from the vet. I don't know if it's too big to stitch? I'm not long back from work and he's gone outside so I'll inspect him when he comes back.

Dat tie, though.
Get him back to the vet asap.

That's the strap off my sons backpack.