Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

7 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Finishing up at work earlier, went to leave a customer's house and found this cheeky chap having a kip on my jacket. He wasn't for moving. Typical cat - see new, unfamiliar object, sit on object.

20171214_161434.thumb.jpg.063bbb6653896338240bb199ee40c31c.jpg

cool tache/goatee combo.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sitting here having a quiet dram or two just now when the bold boy strolls into the living room and plops this onto his seat thingy.

IMG_1585.thumb.JPG.40255b90f3ebbc26be76a54b36556e74.JPG 

Where the f**k do you get a sparrow at this time of the night?

Tell the cat to piaf.

The vet has confirmed that the wee man needs to be put down. 18 years he has been our best pal - I'm in bits here. Was OK earlier in work when I heard but now I'm with him I can't bear to look at him.

Gave him the biggest bowl of chicken and then tons of catnip. The vet wants to put him down tomorrow - don't think I can bring myself to do it.

a987b73c9e4fc4689579b300b1c372a7.jpg

5 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

The vet has confirmed that the wee man needs to be put down. 18 years he has been our best pal - I'm in bits here. Was OK earlier in work when I heard but now I'm with him I can't bear to look at him.

Gave him the biggest bowl of chicken and then tons of catnip. The vet wants to put him down tomorrow - don't think I can bring myself to do it.

It's a terrible thing, I've been through it twice. 18's a brilliant innings though, that's about 140 in human years.

All the best tomorrow.

That’s a sare one mate, sorry about that. Always a last resort so must be better for the wee man. Let him go up to cat heaven or whatever and be back in his no givin’ a f**k prime.

Ziggy the cat who hates me with a passion unless I am making a ham roll and all of a sudden he is my best friend.9d7347cdab44c8a348a76e0c50a6c2ad.jpg

If that’s not a look of “I’d love to rip that c***s throat and, y’know what, I think I just might” then I don’t know what is. I like him!

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Lion-sized paws. 18 years is great going. Sorry to hear the time has come.