Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Lassie up the stairs moving to a new gaff. Young cat (8-9 months I think) manages to bolt out when stuff being moved into a van. 

Couple of days of worry and multiple pusbook posts to try and find the laddie, aswell as myself putting part of an old scratch box with biscuits in it outside.

Turns out the folk 2 floors up decided to take him in and didn't bother to check with anyone else in the close if they were missing a cat. Would take 2 mins to chap doors.

Absolute c**ts.

11 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I command you human to buy raw chicken. Thank you.

stare.thumb.jpg.504c6c349f0b113e2478f5acc42faf33.jpg

weird pic with the flash bouncing off his retinas. no photoshop.

He appears to be receiving communications from a higher being. MUST. CRAP. IN. DAB. GARDENS.

Unfortunately happened too quick to get a photo, but I was off work waiting for something to get fixed yesterday afternoon when I heard a cat-related commotion in another room - walked in to find Woody our wee black cat standing on his back paws in the process of delivering a perfectly-timed right hook to Jake the Maine Coon's jaw.

We have a winner.

2 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Unfortunately happened too quick to get a photo, but I was off work waiting for something to get fixed yesterday afternoon when I heard a cat-related commotion in another room - walked in to find Woody our wee black cat standing on his back paws in the process of delivering a perfectly-timed right hook to Jake the Maine Coon's jaw.

We have a winner.

Seen a few wee boxing bouts between our wee black cat Noddy  and our recently arrived Maine Coon Argent.

Typical scrap goes; Noddy four or five quick jabs to the lumbering great beast.

Argent one huge swinging hook with a paw the size of a shovel.

Cue cartoon stars and twittering canaries spinning round Noddy's head.

sylvester.jpg

Edited by Reggie Perrin