Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

ah, the long haired black and white,............. a classic breed.

if our Candy was anything to go by-this should read "ah, the long haired black and white.....a bloody hungry breed"! 

37 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

We couldn't get a cat because we're one flight up in a stair and can't fit a cat flap. Well unless it's a indoor cat only which are rare to rescue centre's.
A kitten isn't an option unfortunately.
So might try Gumtree .
Girlfriend is gutted .

I would try facebook pages too in your area.  I got my two cats on there, owners had a new baby who was allergic and had to get rid of them. Both were house cats and had to remain so.  There were more than a few being re-homed on there before being taken to a rescue centre.

26 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I would try facebook pages too in your area.  I got my two cats on there, owners had a new baby who was allergic and had to get rid of them. Both were house cats and had to remain so.  There were more than a few being re-homed on there before being taken to a rescue centre.

I'll try that. Thanks for the advice. 

My gf is really upset. Need to fix this

1 hour ago, Heart of Northern said:

We couldn't get a cat because we're one flight up in a stair and can't fit a cat flap. Well unless it's a indoor cat only which are rare to rescue centre's.
A kitten isn't an option unfortunately.
So might try Gumtree .
Girlfriend is gutted .

Good luck mate,  I got Wally (the black and white one pictured above) as a rescue from a guy who worked at a pub next to my work and he's one of the best cats ever, really friendly and really good at cheering you up when you are feeling down.  Sometimes the best cat will come into your life when you least expect it

7 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Good luck mate,  I got Wally (the black and white one pictured above) as a rescue from a guy who worked at a pub next to my work and he's one of the best cats ever, really friendly and really good at cheering you up when you are feeling down.  Sometimes the best cat will come into your life when you least expect it

Thanks. 

Facebook might have given me a lead already.

Fingers crossed

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Takes about 2 weeks for them to suss everything out. Is she a house cat?

She is. Ex show and breeding cat. Lovely family home we got her from. 

She's still under the sofa the now.

My girlfriend just said leave her be just now. 

She's more the cat person than me so I'm trying to resist pestering her