Can Liverpool win the league?

King Kenny 7

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a man Stevie g is. Brilliant to see someone care so passionately about the club he plays for. Makes a refreshing change from the usual mercenaries in football these days. Granted he'll be on a fair few quid a week but he could have earned much more by moving.

What a man Stevie g is. Brilliant to see someone care so passionately about the club he plays for. Makes a refreshing change from the usual mercenaries in football these days. Granted he'll be on a fair few quid a week but he could have earned much more by moving.

Loved the man for ages, dont think I could ever change this avatar. :wub:

Is their rivalry not fairly friendly anyway? They probably won't care.

It's probably the least bitter city rivalry in football. It's not uncommon to see Everton fans with their tops on sitting next to their Red mates in the Liverpool end and vice versa. It's shit. This isn't rugby ffs. I want to see some good old fashioned hostility and bad tempered antagonising at derbies, not this friendly nonsense.

It's probably the least bitter city rivalry in football. It's not uncommon to see Everton fans with their tops on sitting next to their Red mates in the Liverpool end and vice versa. It's shit. This isn't rugby ffs. I want to see some good old fashioned hostility and bad tempered antagonising at derbies, not this friendly nonsense.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/club/10763255/RFU-to-investigate-after-Gloucester-Bath-derby-ends-in-a-mass-brawl.html

Maybe in some respects but there is plenty of hostility. The days of reds and blues sitting side by side are sadly long gone you'd be very very brave nowadays.

There was a bottle lobbed from the crowd at the ref.

Pretty wild for rugby fans, you must admit.

It was a bottle of Pimms that fell from the top tier when a rugger fan tripped down the stairs.

Gerrard is a legend and what's unusual is that he seems decent and likeable. If he wanted to leave Liverpool he would have done

He did want to leave Liverpool. But was threatened into staying.

Warms the cockles of the heart.

Gerrard is a legend and what's unusual is that he seems decent and likeable.

Perhaps to a common, garden Old Firm scumbag, but in the civilised world setting about someone because they didn't play a track is fairly damning evidence to the contrary.

Taking away everything that goes off the field who would you rather won the league. City, Chelsea or Liverpool? I think its a no brainer.

Liverpool have been the most entertaining side to watch this season. They have been complete underdogs. They have not bought their history and previous trophies. Brendan Rodgers is much more likeable than Jose. Add in the MUFC fans suddenly having mental breakdowns all over the place I think Liverpool winning the title would be good.

They are a very cringe worthy club who do at times make it hard to root for them but all I suggest is look at Chelsea fans on a Champions League night using they shitty flags singing that 1 song they have but with a couple of words changed.City fans have got that big club mentality ego going on now.

And suddenly HB believes everything he reads in the papers. Convenient.

Did you expect anything else?

HB takes everything in the media(no matter the source) as fact if it suits his beliefs, he believes nothing in the media(no matter the source) if it doesn't suit his beliefs.

Fortunately in this case there's CCTV footage of the "decent and likeable" Gerrard viciously attacking his victim.

It's Gerrard being threatened into staying that we're discussing, I'm decent and likeable and I've sold my soul a thousand times.

Archived