Can Liverpool win the league?

King Kenny 7

Last timer I used her season ticket was the time Ferdinard scored that last minute goal and Neville did his badge kissing stuff.

By the time he reached the away end (I was in that stand as well) I was out the ground already.

Radford will tell you, I kicked every can I saw from Old Trafford back to the car.

Shower of c***s.

Ouch that must have been a sore one. That was off the back of winning in Istanbul wasn't it they went bananas.

Had some pretty miserable days there in recent years hopefully due a result.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To a degree they are reminding me of the Newcastle side Keegan blew the league with , fantastic going forward but very shaky at the back,they score 2 so we'll score 3 type of stuff, they could win it but doubt it....If Suarez got injured or banned then no chance.

Looking at their run-in, you'd say their tougher games are at home, especially since Man Utd look a shadow of their former selves.

If they are still in touch by the City game, I reckon they'd fancy themselves.

Southampton (A)
Man Utd (A)

Cardiff (A)

Sunderland (H)

Spurs (H)

West Ham (A)

Man City (H)

Norwich (A)

Chelsea (H)

Palace (A)

Newcastle (H)

They are in with a shout but with 3 teams to pass I'd say they won't win it.

Next 3 games away from home? I think 4th place would be great for where they're coming from in the last few seasons, but can't help but feel the least they will want now is a top 3 finish to avoid a potential tricky double header to qualify for the group stages, which could in turn take their eye of the start of the next league campaign.

I hope Chelsea f**k it up i had all but forgotten why i hated the 2005 onwards team but its all coming back now

Hope so too throbber Mourinho gets less funny by the week.

I think yesterday's Liverpool result all but confirmed the top 4 place.

Man U can forget all about champ lge footy next season.

It's great that Pool never lost a goal and gives a bit of confidence that Agger and Skirtel can actually play together without the bombscare moments.

Sakho and Lucas are now back which leaves just Enrique on the treatment table.

Be nice to get him back so we actually have a left back and not a makeshift 1.

Hope so too throbber Mourinho gets less funny by the week.

I was happy for him to come back as i missed him but he's such an awkward fucker that i can't stand him! They are good at winning ugly, they will scrape wins out between now and the end of the season and win it ugly. liverpool or Arsenal deserve the title for being so entertaining at least!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived