Dave King what is he about?

Your problem is, chap, that you are one of the many diddies who post more about Rangers than you do about your own club. This is where, 'unhealthy fascination' kicks in.

I have no problems in a football supporting sense.

'chap'

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Salty tears

Lovely

Eh...don't think so, watching the mess at the pox over the last few years has been more than entertaining, still we should not let it be forgotten that the old club cheated on an industrial scale.

From my point of view I spent plenty of money watching my team in a rigged league. More shameful is my club keeping quiet about it.

You talking about the past three seasons, buddy? It's very big of you to own up to this and your club's shameful acts.

Good for you!

I think using the death of an ex-player as a reason to cancel an Old Firm match that your team was odds-on to lose is more corrupt than a tax avoidance scheme utilised up and down the country.

You talking about the past three seasons, buddy? It's very big of you to own up to this and your club's shameful acts.

Good for you!

I think using the death of an ex-player as a reason to cancel an Old Firm match that your team was odds-on to lose is more corrupt than a tax avoidance scheme utilised up and down the country.

:lol:

You're a fucking rocket.

Several Rangers players were also unhappy at the thought of returning to action so soon and Ibrox boss Walter Smith admitted: You cannot think of playing at a time like this.

Obviously it is a very difficult time for everybody, especially Phil ODonnells family.

Well I am. What Rangers did with EBTs was infinitely more corrupt than any act carried out by any other Scottish club. Ever.

Really?

I think you might want to dig a little deeper, pal, then get back to me.

Maybe try looking into what "Big Jock Knew" is actually about.

Several Rangers players were also unhappy at the thought of returning to action so soon and Ibrox boss Walter Smith admitted: You cannot think of playing at a time like this.

Obviously it is a very difficult time for everybody, especially Phil ODonnells family.

Well I am.

What Rangers did with EBTs was infinitely more corrupt than any act carried out by any other Scottish club. Ever.

You're trying to wind up the greenyins, fair play monks.....

Well I am. What Rangers did with EBTs was infinitely more corrupt than any act carried out by any other Scottish club. Ever.

So, MT, are you just going to completely ignore my post, because it doesn't fit in with your opinion? You're an idiot who appears to be so filled with poison it's fried your brain so that all you can do is churn out insults at Rangers.

Aye, like anybody was going to come out and be castigated for saying anything different.

You guys used it as an excuse to call off a game you were very likely to lose. Cut the BS.

Not knowing the man I can't say with any certainty but I would assume that Phil O'Donnell would've found a better tribute in Celtic gubbing Rangers rather than Celtic calling that game off.

What's wrong with the usual black armband and minute silence?

Archived