Dave King what is he about?

Here we are in the world of hyperbole and over reaction A.K.A Scottish Football.

Rangers merely did what companies up and down the country did and utilised a vehicle for tax efficiency.

We could afford the wages we just chose to save some tax. Which, by the way, has been deemed legal - pending a SECOND appeal by HMRC.

You lot can talk shit all day about "a rigged game" but that doesn't make it true. I don't hear anybody going on about the EPL or La Liga being rigged. It's just up in Scotland where we have a population of about 2 M who are interested in football with enough hate and pettiness for ten times that amount.

The real rigged game is the one Celtic have been able to play for the past three years with unchallenged access to Champions League money, playing at half-pace in the SPFL leaving them able to concentrate fully on Europe.

But you lot don't question that, do you?

It was fucking hilarious when yir cheating Club died.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both our clubs have suffered, as well as others due to disgraceful cheating

Nacho Novo never said no to Celtic, he said yes to a £1.2 million tax free EBT, no sporting advantage indeed.

Novo never said no to Celtic, he wasn't offered a contract to say no to.

The sporting advantage was Rangers mk1 saved money in paye an national insurance meaning they could afford a bigger squad and players they wouldn't normally be able to afford because they were using EBT'S.

If there was nothing wrong why did they shred documents? More importantly why didn't they think to mention to other clubs,here's a way to get more players for your budget?

Touche.

But why did Celtic feel the need to cancel the game? I would understand Motherwell cancelling their game as he was a team mate and friend to that squad but what effect would his passing have on the Celtic squad at that time? Given that he hadn't played for them in 9 years.

The same reason the OF game was cancelled when Princess Diana died. And she never even played in a game.

Touche.

But why did Celtic feel the need to cancel the game? I would understand Motherwell cancelling their game as he was a team mate and friend to that squad but what effect would his passing have on the Celtic squad at that time? Given that he hadn't played for them in 9 years.

Celtic had players missing of course.

Tommy burns passed away and it was all different....

Celtic pondlife then, pondlife now.

The rangers fans revisionism at it's finest/stupidest.

Rangers FC were found guilty of having side contracts/promise letters or whatever you want to call them by the SPL, as a result they breached the associations rules and were handed a whopping £250K fine for cheating.

The only problem in the Rangers fans knowing this is because the associations wrote into their rules that no retrospective punitive measures could be handed out to the cheats removing their tainted trophies. So because they got to keep their ill gotten gains they think they weren't caught by the SPL cheating their opponents. :lol:

Cheats then, cheats now and cheats forever known. 8)

Revisionism and that pile of shite, classic QC

He seems happier now that densboy is 'back', won't be long till he gets over excited and does something even more stupid than usual.

Revisionism and that pile of shite, classic QC

^^^

DUMB

He seems happier now that densboy is 'back', won't be long till he gets over excited and does something even more stupid than usual.

^^^

And DUMBER.

OK, why did Rangers get a £250K fine for ?

Why didn't the SPL strip them of their tainted trophies after finding them guilty of breaching and breaking association rules for over a decade ?

In your own time or just do what you muppets always do by posting shite contrary to the actual truth.

Oops tipooo

The same reason the OF game was cancelled when Princess Diana died. And she never even played in a game.

All British football fixtures were postponed on the Sunday immediately after Princess Diana's death on 31st August 1997.

Just saying.

All British football fixtures were postponed on the Sunday immediately after Princess Diana's death on 31st August 1997.

Just saying.

Rangers football club postponed every game after they died in 2012. :)

Just saying.

I've had 2 seperate shites today.

Just saying.

Somehow I guess there was only 1 club and its fans pissed off with that decision, fcuk them.

Celtic as a club were fine with it. The company that runs the club were fucking raging though.

^^^^ Hides cakes in supermarkets :lol:

So, MT, are you just going to completely ignore my post, because it doesn't fit in with your opinion?

Of course I am.

You didn't seriously think that such a silly little post, merited a considered response, did you?

Just saying.

It was an International break weekend.

Scotland were meant to play Belarus at Pitoddrie on the Saturday, the day of the funeral. I thought the match went ahead on the Sunday though, did it not?

Edit to add that I've just noticed you mean the day she actually died during the early hours of.

There can't have been many games scheduled for that day, in the first place. Your point seems to lack one.

Of course I am.

You didn't seriously think that such a silly little post, merited a considered response, did you?

Its the response that you were after ya sly old devil...

One of the worst things about being a P&B posting Rangers fan must be feeling obligated not to ridicule bennett's band width wasting posts solely due to team allegiance. :lol:

You poor, poor c***s :(

Archived