Dave King what is he about?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All British football fixtures were postponed on the Sunday immediately after Princess Diana's death on 31st August 1997.

Just saying.

Always good to see TEDI bringing out one of his many aliases to back himself up, really makes him look good.

DM5 is the most sanctimonious, boring apologists for cheating and sectarianism, I have ever come across.

Special indeed.

It'll be amusing to watch as facts and logic slowly cow and chastise him into a whipped puppy like Tedi and bennett, or a pedantic old curmudgeon like The_Khincardine.

You credit me with more guile than I possess.

My post was to be taken entirely at face value.

Your post worked out fine, just like you intended.

The result of the playoff will expose Dave King more easily and readily than had they achieved promotion. The next few months will show the deluded bears what the rest of us suspected all along.

1. Has Dave King actually put in. Any money yet? There's so much on here and elsewhere it's difficult to find a clear answer.

2. Whether he has or not what's his latest stated position about putting money (or more money) in?

1. Has Dave King actually put in. Any money yet? There's so much on here and elsewhere it's difficult to find a clear answer.

2. Whether he has or not what's his latest stated position about putting money (or more money) in?

Someone paid April and Mays wages and the suspect at the moment is Davie.

Allegedly Park paid the March wage bill and Ashley the previous 3.

1 does wonder what the terms are of the 3 previous loans re repayment?

My money is on the 1st £5M of the ST cash is Kings and Parks. Although they both figured they would be selling Premiership ST's.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33001278

The don't want to pay Ashley his loan back; apparently it wouldn't be "best use of the company's (Sevco's) resources". Why doesn't Dave King just chuck in the £5 million and pay it off?

BTW anyone with a mortgage should try that on their lender 'Not paying you this month; it's not the best use of my resources'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33001278 The don't want to pay Ashley his loan back; apparently it wouldn't be "best use of the company's (Sevco's) resources". Why doesn't Dave King just chuck in the £5 million and pay it off? BTW anyone with a mortgage should try that on their lender 'Not paying you this month; it's not the best use of my resources'.

Is he allowed, by company law, to just pay off debts? I think that's why it's always loans. I know they are de-listed but they are still a plc.

eta Unless of course we are talking about the Club, a private limited company which may be different. I honestly don't know. It's confusing. :blink: Just wish them to curl up and die. Again.

Is he allowed, by company law, to just pay off debts? I think that's why it's always loans. I know they are de-listed but they are still a plc.

eta Unless of course we are talking about the Club, a private limited company which may be different. I honestly don't know. It's confusing. :blink: Just wish them to curl up and die. Again.

Surely he was always planning to put in funds. The most obvious avenue would be a capital injection; surely if him and his fellow rogues good Rangers men had enough votes to win control then they would get enough votes for another shares issue.

King was always going to get exposed, I just thought that he would be able to deflect it a bit better. Surely it will only be a matter of time before some non-sycophants in the MSM start asking questions about his intent.

Surely he was always planning to put in funds. The most obvious avenue would be a capital injection; surely if him and his fellow rogues good Rangers men had enough votes to win control then they would get enough votes for another shares issue.

King was always going to get exposed, I just thought that he would be able to deflect it a bit better. Surely it will only be a matter of time before some non-sycophants in the MSM start asking questions about his intent.

The money that he has said to have put in is the 1.5m for the last wages and that this was done as a loan. We can't know for sure if this is true but if it is, then he clearly has no intention of putting any money in that he doesn't believe he can get back out again.

I'd say that the bottom line is he's had plenty of chance to invest and save the club up till now and he never did. He won't put anything in that's not loan and I don't see him investing any big amounts into the club at all. That's just my opinion on it.

Archived