C'mon England

heedthebaa

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the f**k did England dominate the game ffs. You won one single world cup through luck on your own soil in a time when football was pish. You would think you won it 20 times the way you lot go on about it. the brizilians cringe like f**k at you lot so they do. Italians have won it 4 times, the Germans 3, Uruguay 2 , Brazil 5 times and you lot go on about winning it once nearly 50 years ago. At least Scotland know were shit.

When the f**k did England dominate the game ffs. You won one single world cup through luck on your own soil in a time when football was pish. You would think you won it 20 times the way you lot go on about it. the brizilians cringe like f**k at you lot so they do. Italians have won it 4 times, the Germans 3, Uruguay 2 , Brazil 5 times and you lot go on about winning it once nearly 50 years ago. At least Scotland know were shit.

*we're

Yer Scottish is shite.

I find that Scottish people are far too quick to criticise English supporters for backing their country.

Yeah probably.

I, like many, take great pleasure in England getting papped oot.

But English folk cheering their country on is the most natural thing in the world and fair play to them.

Doing it on a Scottish football forum on the other hand...

Yeah probably.

I, like many, take great pleasure in England getting papped oot.

But English folk cheering their country on is the most natural thing in the world and fair play to them.

Doing it on a Scottish football forum on the other hand...

^^^^^^^^^ this 100%, the OP is trolling

A wee story, a friend of mine who also lives in Scotland but originates from Middleborough was away down visiting family with his wife. She Wanted to see the Scotland game which was on at the time, but was unsure about going to the club to watch it. To her amazement she went and couldn't understand why everyone in the club was supporting Scotland

You see that's how we rock us English. You spiteful twisted fuckers should try it, too much hatred in this bigoted, racist, xenophobic country. Shameful way of going on

A wee story, a friend of mine who also lives in Scotland but originates from Middleborough was away down visiting family with his wife. She Wanted to see the Scotland game which was on at the time, but was unsure about going to the club to watch it. To her amazement she went and couldn't understand why everyone in the club was supporting Scotland

You see that's how we rock us English. You spiteful twisted fuckers should try it, too much hatred in this bigoted, racist, xenophobic country. Shameful way of going on

CoolStoryBroHouse.jpg

I've been in England watching teams with Scottish players as well as pubs in England watching Scotland games and had the opposite experience from this in the vast majority of cases. Unlucky.

Quite simply not true

I live in England and this is shite you would be lucky to find a pub in England showing the Scotland game let alone supporting it.

Cool story, needs more dragons.

Archived