Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Following on from my last post,,,why do they think it followed a flight corridor? If they were overcome by air pressure or fumes etc it would have flown on its current path , and looking at a map it would seem from the direction of the last point,,,they're in the wrong place?

Following on from my last post,,,why do they think it followed a flight corridor? If they were overcome by air pressure or fumes etc it would have flown on its current path , and looking at a map it would seem from the direction of the last point,,,they're in the wrong place?

The 'corridors' mentioned aren't 'flight' corridors - they are the possible paths the satellite data has deemed the aircraft had to travel !

I guess the data is based on distance from the detection point (pure guess !)

The 'corridors' mentioned aren't 'flight' corridors - they are the possible paths the satellite data has deemed the aircraft had to travel !

I guess the data is based on distance from the detection point (pure guess !)

cheers, not very clear in the reports , a flight corridor is a pre designated path for planes maybe they should say on the Radar corridor instead?

The only surprise in this whole sorry saga is that the Malaysian authorities haven't recruited Boss Hogg for his insight into the whereabouts of the missing plane.

To be fair it's quite admirable that he is still interested when the rest of us gave up on the story when we knew that a hijack/aliens/happyendings/lost scenario wasn't happening.

Or maybe he's bored.

To be fair it's quite admirable that he is still interested when the rest of us gave up on the story when we knew that a hijack/aliens/happyendings/lost scenario wasn't happening.

Or maybe he's bored.

So it was SPECTRE right enough or was it the sea monster? ;)

The only surprise in this whole sorry saga is that the Malaysian authorities haven't recruited Boss Hogg for his insight into the whereabouts of the missing plane.

I don't know what will be more embarrassing for them, loosing a plane ,or not listening to me ?!