The Alloa Athletic Thread

No doubting Jack's ability as a coach and it's a certainty that the players will be happier with his training methods but it remains to be seen if he can translate it into the managers post. All the best to him, deserves a crack at a job.

On another entirely unrelated note, do you have a good looking club doctor?

No doubting Jack's ability as a coach and it's a certainty that the players will be happier with his training methods but it remains to be seen if he can translate it into the managers post. All the best to him, deserves a crack at a job. On another entirely unrelated note, do you have a good looking club doctor?

Think he also played a part in getting Chris Kane, and certainly Jordan Kirkpatrick.

He's got a cracking eye for a player, just look at the players Murray's signed (for both clubs) since he lost him.

It should also be noted that Jack was the brains behind Owen Ronald as well though. Win some and lose some and suppose.

No but we have a stunning phyiso

If Jack starts getting rub downs I'd be concerned...

It should also be noted that Jack was the brains behind Owen Ronald as well though. Win some and lose some and suppose.

If Jack starts getting rub downs I'd be concerned...

Owen Ronald, forgot all about him. Last time I saw him he was playing under his Da' at Rob Roy

Another cracking goal from Isaac Layne today and he got mom. I guess you ll be taking him back in January? He did miss a penalty tho

Depends on the new boss, I guess, but I doubt Danny would have. The general consensus is that Isaac can bang them in for the reserves and in the third tier, but the Championship is a bridge too far. I think the rest of the season would be pretty grim if if Isaac was brought back as our big January goalscorer. Let the lad have a good goalscoring run at Brechin and maybe it'll go well next season (especially if we go down).

Of course, I don't think he's ever had a proper run as a first team starter for us...

Depends on who we can bring in really. We are currently short of strikers and we might lose Duffy. There's a case for bringing Isaac back and giving him a few games, something he hasn't had since the initial period after signing. He's playing at a lower level but he's scored a few in a struggling team and whilst he has limitations, he is quick and strong and surely must now be playing with confidence. Perhaps if used properly he has a role to play.

Disappointing defeat today but at least the manager has seen the team in action and will have a better idea of what needs to be addressed. Hope Marr isn't badly injured again.

Edited by Waspie