The Alloa Athletic Thread

Fair play our mistake- the love of the jersey it is then.

Any of your club owners/directors in the car valet business by any chance?

Edited by Father Barrys Sign (Top Half)

You completely shot down his interview with the Advertiser, I'll say the same thing. He's not going to say to the local paper "I'm only here because they are paying more than Alloa"? No he isn't, easy to say the cliche love for the jersey.

You completely shot down his interview with the Advertiser, I'll say the same thing. He's not going to say to the local paper "I'm only here because they are paying more than Alloa"? No he isn't, easy to say the cliche love for the jersey.

Mate. You just don't understand the love we have for Colin Hamilton. He sounds like hell not even be missed at Alloa. Makes sense IMO. ;)

Mate. You just don't understand the love we have for Colin Hamilton. He sounds like hell not even be missed at Alloa. Makes sense IMO. ;)

That's probably not a million miles from the truth. Good luck to (Arbroath daft :thumsup2 ) Hammy. 

Edited by Waspie

Liking the shape the teams taking so far. Looks like we'll be looking to control games in the middle of the park with most signings being midfielders. Would like to see some sort of news of the defence over the next week in particular with Jason Marr.

Liking the shape the teams taking so far. Looks like we'll be looking to control games in the middle of the park with most signings being midfielders. Would like to see some sort of news of the defence over the next week in particular with Jason Marr.

G Lafferty said some signings over next few days & I was hoping one would be Jason. Not expecting Hill to say tbh!

Installed as 4th favourites to win the league behind Livingston, Peterhead & Stranraer in that order. Not something I read into too much but thought I'd put it up for interest sake.

That really smacks of "we know f**k all about the part-time leagues, so let's put the full-time team at the top and go with last season's tables".

He won't be missed at Alloa, we had to narrow the pitch because he was that horrific at times in the first half of the season.