The Alloa Athletic Thread

People saying on another forum that Aberdeen are interested in Ben Gordon. Is he any good?

At least someone else has heard this aswell and not just me :lol: , class act and only not went full time already because he has a high payed job outside of football

Well done Alloa.

Delighted for Wee Dan,it means he can get a proper send off from the Saints fans too!

Don't think I've been to your ground since the game you dicked us 4-1.

Ill get another stadium ticked off the list with you guys next season aswell, Danny's a great guy.

At least someone else has heard this aswell and not just me :lol: , class act and only not went full time already because he has a high payed job outside of football

To be fair, the guy said that he heard it from an Alloa fan, so that might have been you.

The only way I see Ben going to Aberdeen is if he's after a Job in the oil and gas industry. Would be more likely to end up at a thistle or a killie IMO. Top player for Alloa though.

I see pendle are saying that we have longest running kit deal in Scotland, a staggering 17 years.

Edited by Waspy

The only way I see Ben going to Aberdeen is if he's after a Job in the oil and gas industry. Would be more likely to end up at a thistle or a killie IMO. Top player for Alloa though.

I see pendle are saying that we have longest running kit deal in Scotland, a staggering 17 years.

We've had some horror strips from Pendle but also some great strips.

I'd say my favourite one was this: post-30743-14319820458217_thumb.jpg

Any of the maroon away strips would be in contention for the worst strip and you can chuck in the season we had a red and white away strip as well.

Here's hoping we use the white top from this years cup final as our away top next season.

We've had some horror strips from Pendle but also some great strips.

I'd say my favourite one was this: attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431982044.278711.jpg

Any of the maroon away strips would be in contention for the worst strip and you can chuck in the season we had a red and white away strip as well.

Here's hoping we use the white top from this years cup final as our away top next season.

What year did we have a red and white away strip?

We've been before, for a Scottish Cup game about 4 or 5 years ago. The attendance for that game was read out over the tannoy with the Alloa attendance read out separately straight afterwards. Think ours was 243 or 273 or something along those lines. To be honest, we probably won't take as many as that to a league game there unless it means something (playoff, relegation, etc).

I don't get to many away games, but that maroon strip always gives me the fear.

...and I blame the Challenge Cup Final strip for the events on the pitch, so no thanks.

We could make the most of our foreign connection and go for a Hawaiian shirt motif, which is surely what a wasp would wear when away on holiday anyway :P

Is the reality of the championship settling in yet St Mirren fans?!

Aye, 400 :lol:

I think we took 15 through to Easter Road earlier in the season but, then again, Leith is a silly place.

Is the reality of the championship settling in yet St Mirren fans?!

I remember when Dundee won the First Division......only 60 away fans showed up in Paisley a few weeks later :P .

I suspect our away end won't be open for a few games this season.

Can't wait to stand on some terracing again though :wub: .