Tinder

Twas indeed a night to remember. Wish I could tell you more but an M never tells.

Next time I'm going to try WW4M rather than TMTMTM4M though.

That last bit is too close to TMNT ... And that's beyond disgusting

First page of that Craiglists Glasgow women looking for male... Did everyone see the picture for "27 bbw single mother"

Shudders.

What this site needs is a brave soul (no me) to contact someone like her and report back all the gory details. It could be this years "mumsnet" challenge.

What this site needs is a brave soul (no me) to contact someone like her and report back all the gory details. It could be this years "mumsnet" challenge.

Go on my son. Step up to the plate, grasp the nettle by the horns, fortune favours the brave, and a multitude of other cliches and platitudes.

A lifetime of greenies and kudos awaits you...

I don't even want to know what this craiglist thing is all about. Back to Tinder news, I appear to have been matched with Partick Thistle Ladies 'keeper Becca Taylor. Not sure if she's much of a looker but tempted to give her the chat anyway.

Ran out of local talent and therefore had to extend my distance search. That's how I've matched her.