Tinder

58 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Whats the ratio of wid to widnae?

Surprisingly very much in favour of wid. I've had to ask a Glaswegian lassie, a manager of a high street clothing store, to leave me alone. She become very stalkery within about a 40 minute window. I also found a picture of 'paradise' on her profile. That was the straw. 

I'm conversing with quite a QT from Perth and a half Dutch half Ehburdonian bird who stays in Elgin. I genuinely hope it's Mozza's wee sister. 

Ask her if her Brothers a beast with an electric blanket. There's your answer.

I can understand you not posting screenshots of birds you're chatting to, but get that one of PrInCeSsOvPaRaDiSe up.

THE FUCKING CUTIE HAS SENT HER NUMBER. 

17 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Or a lying wee c**t? :lol:

TGIG has seen the evidence, don't be jel. If you never abused women or threw shite from your own anus perhaps more women would be attracted to you and your fat hands.

THE FUCKING CUTIE HAS SENT HER NUMBER. 

TGIG has seen the evidence, don't be jel. If you never abused women or threw shite from your own anus perhaps more women would be attracted to you and your fat hands.

Going by your taste on the Euro 16 thread, this 'cutie' will more than likely be howkin. :ph34r:

About 2 year ago I was on tinder and this girl matched me ( she was about a 5 but I wouldn't even look at the pics I would just flick right then sort out the wids from my matches).

It was a Friday night and she told me her boyfriend was a dick and she wanted pumped. I was of course happy to oblige.

So I drove through to meet her (Larkhall, first warning signal) and do the necessary to help the poor lass out. Her profile pic showed her with blonde hair, a half decent body and a wee dress on. She was a solid 5 which is enough for me.

Anyway when she came out the house (lived with her papa, second warning) she was wearing a full tracksuit and a Burberry hat. If it wasn't for her boobs etc that I could see the shape of I would have been really struggling to decide if it was a guy or a woman as she walked towards the car.

She got in and was a clear 3, possibly even a 2. Now I would shag a lot of ugly women (and have done) but at this stage it was about 50/50 if I was going to go ahead. So we went to find a quiet spot whilst I listened to her moan about her boyfriend.

Then she wrecked it. She said something along the lines of "I've not even been for a wash today I'm a pure mess. I've not washed my fanny or anything ha ha".

My night was over, she was down to a 1 and I dropped her back off. I've never EVER turned down easy sex but that was a step too far even for a deviant like me.

Some days I regret not battering in though, despite all of this.

7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

About 2 year ago I was on tinder and this girl matched me ( she was about a 5 but I wouldn't even look at the pics I would just flick right then sort out the wids from my matches).

It was a Friday night and she told me her boyfriend was a dick and she wanted pumped. I was of course happy to oblige.

So I drove through to meet her (Larkhall, first warning signal) and do the necessary to help the poor lass out. Her profile pic showed her with blonde hair, a half decent body and a wee dress on. She was a solid 5 which is enough for me.

Anyway when she came out the house (lived with her papa, second warning) she was wearing a full tracksuit and a Burberry hat. If it wasn't for her boobs etc that I could see the shape of I would have been really struggling to decide if it was a guy or a woman as she walked towards the car.

She got in and was a clear 3, possibly even a 2. Now I would shag a lot of ugly women (and have done) but at this stage it was about 50/50 if I was going to go ahead. So we went to find a quiet spot whilst I listened to her moan about her boyfriend.

Then she wrecked it. She said something along the lines of "I've not even been for a wash today I'm a pure mess. I've not washed my fanny or anything ha ha".

My night was over, she was down to a 1 and I dropped her back off. I've never EVER turned down easy sex but that was a step too far even for a deviant like me.

Thats why you always keep wet wipes in the car. You're shite at this Tinder thing.

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

What a classy couple.

You could've got a magazine deal for the wedding and subsequent divorce story.

What a classy couple.

You could've got a magazine deal for the wedding and subsequent divorce story.

Boy from Onthank with a dirty mind and a lassie from Larkhall with a dirty fanny.