Tinder

1 hour ago, Günther said:

Deeboys went quiet again, you managed to empty yer sacks yet with one of those tarts?

I deleted it late Sunday night. Even some of the most beautiful women on it are clearly unstable. 

One was going to Vegas, but doesn't gamble. She said she's not a risk taker. But I seemed like a risk worth taking and then she hoped the risk paid off. I wasn't even replying, she just kept talking. 

I will make a triumphant return in the autumn. 

(The Perth lass has a kid, I've since severed ties) 

Last night while discussing Tinder with my friend he told me about PoF. I got drunk and signed up.

Fucking hell, it's like a repository of fat chicks, baby crazy chicks & most likely the clap. Profile swiftly deleted this morning and Tinder switched back on.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd be wary of anyone who doesn't show their face, tbh

There were others with her face and body. Of course though, particularly here and Russia are rife for these fake profiles.

On 17/07/2016 at 12:53, Worktheshaft said:

Last night while discussing Tinder with my friend he told me about PoF. I got drunk and signed up.

Fucking hell, it's like a repository of fat chicks, 

Signed up on POF myself. 

Met my first today, nice girl, bit chubby as you say but stirred somewhere that hasn't been stired in two years! 

Don't mind her weight, always been a bit of a Chubby Chaser anyway. 

On 17 July 2016 at 12:53, Worktheshaft said:

Fucking hell, it's like a repository of fat chicks, baby crazy chicks & most likely the clap. Profile swiftly deleted this morning and Tinder switched back on.

PoF does allow you to refine your search for girls who drink or do drugs 3 or more times a week though. 

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Tinder Social has changed the game. Interesting to see how it works in practice, at the moment folk just seem to be having a nosey about. The Edinburgh festival will be a good testing ground.

Tinder social looks shite. You know you will constantly be on the end of cock blocking when out with multiple people. 

Doubtless this will have been discussed elsewhere in the thread but what the f**k is it with burds on Tinder and the Snapchat dog filter? It invariably makes them look like fucking twats.

Agreed. It's an instant left when it pops up.

35 minutes ago, superwellfan said:

Doubtless this will have been discussed elsewhere in the thread but what the f**k is it with burds on Tinder and the Snapchat dog filter? It invariably makes them look like fucking twats.

That and the endless supply of 'sarcasm' as a hobby. 

Edited by Worktheshaft
speeling

I'm not sure if anyone else is seeing the same thing as me but I'm swiping along and coming up with three profiles at the same time, some of them men. When you try to isolate in on the girl and maybe like her, it won't let you, and have to go for all or none.

Is there any way to stop this from coming up when I'm swiping? I struggle enough to make conversation with one girl, never mind two and their male friend.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I'm not sure if anyone else is seeing the same thing as me but I'm swiping along and coming up with three profiles at the same time, some of them men. When you try to isolate in on the girl and maybe like her, it won't let you, and have to go for all or none.

Is there any way to stop this from coming up when I'm swiping? I struggle enough to make conversation with one girl, never mind two and their male friend.

Its called Tinder social. I don't like it. Its interrupting my chug n' swipe.

11 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Tinder Social sounds absolutely shite. Sounds perfect if you want to have a threesome though going by what FF has said.

It only works for a threesome if one member of the party is left masterbating in the corner. You have to be with a group to match with a group. It sounds terrible, I don't want my mates knowing the horrors I'm pumping.