Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yasss my caravan that I go to on weekends is in Dumfries. I'm defo going to that! :D

Think I'm going to phone Kilmarnock tomorrow to double check as they'v not confirmed anything, then book early train down to visit some of the Missus' family before the game.

When the word was about the team looking "down South" for games, I was hoping for something a bit more "Yorkshirey". Stuck on a 12hr stint that day anyhoo, so hopefully we're going to arrange something closer (for me, that is). Otherwise Motherwell at home is going to be my first chance to see AJ's latest selection in action - and we might all have given up hope for the season by then.

Jamie McAllister signing.

One that could go either way. On paper looks to be a solid addition but this could be the season too much for him. Or perhaps it was last season.

Think I'm going to phone Kilmarnock tomorrow to double check as they'v not confirmed anything, then book early train down to visit some of the Missus' family before the game.

Cool let us know QLP. I'm going to ask for the day off work and go a drive into Annan with my papa since it's a hassle getting to Annan on the bus from where I'm coming from :P

When the word was about the team looking "down South" for games, I was hoping for something a bit more "Yorkshirey". Stuck on a 12hr stint that day anyhoo, so hopefully we're going to arrange something closer (for me, that is). Otherwise Motherwell at home is going to be my first chance to see AJ's latest selection in action - and we might all have given up hope for the season by then.

I'd expect us to go down south the following week, then potentially another game at home the week before the season starts (depending on pitch)

Played 40 games in the Championship last year.

So he still might be in top condition.

Yeovil did get relegated though.

Hopefully if he signs, he's a decent signing.

Bit too short term for my liking. Doubt he'll be on peanuts either.

Jamie McAllister signing.

The culter lad? If so he is fucking amazing what a player you are getting, 70 goals in a season not so long ago

Edit- you're taking the wrong one, just read the posts

Archived