Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

Three solid squad additions so hardly uninspiring either. At least we're not Thistle who lost their best striker and replaced him with Ryan Stevenson. Oh, and not a lot else except losing their second best player too.

We've not replaced Taylor with Stevenson. We're still looking for a striker.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Connolly was hilariously bad in the game he played for us, like a guy thrown on a football pitch for the first time. But even at that stage he was a £1 million player and obviously has much more experience now. He pretty much ended his time with us when he gave a press interview saying how much he wanted to play against Rangers so he could kick their players and make his Irish family proud!

Annan and their fans seem to be jumping the gun then :lol: when you reckon it'll be confirmed? I'll need to know by this weekend to ask my boss for the day off!

Wouldn't mind a couple games down South however I doubt I'll make it due to work :(

Knowing killie probably next Friday.

As for games down south, the teams I've heard are around Midlands. Done day trips that distance before for Swansea/Wrexham etc. Good idea at time....

Knowing killie probably next Friday.

As for games down south, the teams I've heard are around Midlands. Done day trips that distance before for Swansea/Wrexham etc. Good idea at time....

Never understood the fascination with travelling long distances for pre-season friendlies. Shite game, shite atmosphere, OTT prices.

I think young Ross Davidson should be in with a shout for some first team football this season

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I hope he's improved then. Was poor in his last few first-team appearances and was always out-shone by Slater in the U20s.

I don't see it in him in all honesty.

Surely, our pitch won't be ready till the season starts

That's what I was thinking. But when I asked if it'll be at the hawthorns I meant that they might use a smaller stadium in Scotland or whatever. It's not often we go and play friendlies in premiership stadiums.

Every summer I forget how completely shit the previous year's friendlies were. I usually remember about four minutes into one I've again paid to get into.

I have a similarly patchy track record with remembering how much I hate ten pin bowling.

Anyway, hope nobody's getting too excited about a trip to fucking West Brom - I'd prefer we left that kind of simpering sycophancy to Celtic, utterly delighted that the big boys have asked them to hold their towel again. c***s that they are.

That's what I was thinking. But when I asked if it'll be at the hawthorns I meant that they might use a smaller stadium in Scotland or whatever. It's not often we go and play friendlies in premiership stadiums.

We were trying to get home game on 2nd to christen newpitch.

I believe we tried to get an Italian side that MJ enjoyed a jolly at last year.

We were trying to get home game on 2nd to christen newpitch.

I believe we tried to get an Italian side that MJ enjoyed a jolly at last year.

That would have been incredible.

Shrewsbury near you?

Awww christ. James Collins is going to score isn't he?

Archived