Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Connolly ex Bolton on trial.

That's unfortunate.

Mind you he's played a fair few games for Crawley, so maybe he's improved.

One of my friends drove down to watch training the last few days and commented that we were doing a lot of short passing drills and there wasn't a long ball in sight. Someone on the Killie forum has said the same. That would suggest that should we sign Magennis he won't be a starter and will be signed for just the reason you say. Magennis was the only player not breathing out his arse today too apparently.

Patrik Twardzik was training with us too.

patrik twardzik isn't joining us was just keeping fit

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Bit of a strange transfer window thus far. Hopefully pre season games help decide who's still up for it etc.

Is the Annan game confirmed for 19th aye?

Hopefully more pre season games announced soon.

Not confirmed yet.

Closed door game at weekend seemingly. I'd expect us down south end of month.

Not confirmed yet.

Closed door game at weekend seemingly. I'd expect us down south end of month.

Annan and their fans seem to be jumping the gun then :lol: when you reckon it'll be confirmed? I'll need to know by this weekend to ask my boss for the day off!

Wouldn't mind a couple games down South however I doubt I'll make it due to work :(

Phoned Killie yesterday and they gave it the "no fixtures have been announced and we'd advise to wait for official confirmation before booking any travel". Cheers lads.

Was told this morning that Derby are sniffing round this Connelly chap. I know he played for us in a bounce game last weekend but that's surely a bad sign? Another we'll 'lose'?

Well it's hardly an inspiring transfer window so far. Lex must have pleasured himself into a coma by now.

Three solid squad additions so hardly uninspiring either. At least we're not Thistle who lost their best striker and replaced him with Ryan Stevenson. Oh, and not a lot else except losing their second best player too.

Archived