New Strips for 2014/15

Joma do Palermo's kits and this is their home effort. Just trying to think what our away kit would be like. Would much prefer this than Clyde's pink effort.

palermo-home-2014-2015.jpg

If you can post a pic... I'd love our away kit to be the same white template as their away kit, but a yellow and red chest instead of black and pink.

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/official-palermo-unveil-joma-201415-kits_28565?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+footballshirts+%28Football+Shirts%29

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jmothecat, on 12 Jul 2014 - 16:13, said:

You have a special kit just for pre-season? Is this a regular thing?

Ludo *1, on 11 Jul 2014 - 16:54, said:

Our strips aren't ready yet. It's the reason why Scot Gardiner's 'contract wasn't renewed' as he apparently blew three potential lucrative sponsor deals so Bill Colvin had to step in at late notice and pay for one of his companies to sponsor us (Hence why it's a weird drum and bass sponsor). And that's also why we unveiled a pre-season strip with Kilmac (Because the strips weren't going to be ready) which wasn't made on Paint incidentally, it was the actual top. (The red one).

We've done it once before when we had Alex Rae as manager. Explanation is above ^

The league (spfl) has to approve all kits at least 3 months before the start of a new season and one of the checks is will it clash with another team, likely to be in that league.

With that being the case, Dundee and St Johnstone either don't clash or they have a plan in place, ie 3rd kit to be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I like that Palermo top too. Simple yet effective.

post-1545-14052594265974_thumb.jpg

Their third shirt looks more granitey than Aberdeen's away version?

post-1545-1405259477008_thumb.jpg

I remain unconvinced about Thistle's home effort. Watching that Brighton game gave me a sore heid :(

Was obviously just speculation but a pink like that would be nice. Liking Palermo's away top too but we know it's pink, and I'd assume it'll be pink all over. Is there a date for release yet?

The home top didn't look good on TV. Might be better in real life but yeah, not a great effort.

I fear it will be some kind of electric/shocking pink effort. I'd prefer to have something like Palermo third kit above with maybe a little bit of pink in the trim to compliment the sponsor logo, which is Breast Cancer Awareness, I think?

The league (spfl) has to approve all kits at least 3 months before the start of a new season and one of the checks is will it clash with another team, likely to be in that league.

With that being the case, Dundee and St Johnstone either don't clash or they have a plan in place, ie 3rd kit to be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

This is why we are playing Albion Rovers in a friendly next week. With our puke yellow away kit, and so much yellow in our new wearable JD Sports advertisement home shirt - we're testing the waters against Albion Rovers, ahead of a possible kit clash in our opener against the amber of Motherwell.

This is why we are playing Albion Rovers in a friendly next week. With our puke yellow away kit, and so much yellow in our new wearable JD Sports advertisement home shirt - we're testing the waters against Albion Rovers, ahead of a possible kit clash in our opener against the amber of Motherwell.

Are you not gutted at how good our top looks?

Are you not gutted at how good our top looks?

Nope. Only gutted at how shite ours are. Really looking forward to photographer Allan Picken's annual squad photo this season. Three rows of players standing shoulder to shoulder all wearing that home kit will be a sight to behold.

From what I have been told Thistle's away top is bespoke rather than out of the catalogue.

Could just be a standard top but with an image of the breast cancer logo faded onto it or something. Just made that up though.

I'm getting impatient now.

Finally, an update on our away strip! It's out tomorrow. We don't have a clue what it looks like, but it's out tomorrow...

Well apart from the fact it's black and fucking red again!!

Archived